HOUSTON, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rigzone's new mobile app is now available for oil and gas professionals using Android devices.
Oil and gas professionals can quickly and easily search for jobs matching their specific talents, as well as customize the app based on location, experiences, and interests. In addition, Rigzone's app includes instant access to industry news and analysis which will keep oil and gas professionals on top of the latest trends, news, discoveries and innovations in the industry.
"Oil and gas professionals can easily tailor the information they want and need, making the most of the time they want to spend managing their careers – no computer required," said Paul Caplan, President of Rigzone, the leading online resource for the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising and career services. "It's a fast and easy way to make sure energy professionals are taking advantage of every opportunity afforded them in our dynamic, complex industry."
- Search thousands of oil and gas jobs by locations, experiences and interests
- Easy apply features, including a perfect synchronization with existing resumes or CVs through Rigzone accounts
- Fully customizable by oil and gas professionals
- Instant notifications when career opportunities and information tailored to individuals' interests become available
- Share news and topics through online professional and social networks
- Track commodity prices and industry events
Rigzone, a Dice Holdings Inc. service, is a leading online resource for the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising and career services. Dedicated to bringing upstream oil and gas news and data, including in-depth information on exploration, drilling and production markets to organizations tackling the energy challenge, its online community of highly-skilled and experienced energy professionals is unmatched. www.rigzone.com
Jennifer Bewley, Rachel Ceccarelli, Benjamin Doda