RingCentral Leverages Marketo's® Social Marketing Suite to Boost Reach and Awareness Marketo's® Social Marketing Suite Delivers ROI, Revenue Results, Makes Every Campaign Social
SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo, the leading provider of cloud-based marketing software, today announced that early adopters of Marketo® Social Marketing, such as customer RingCentral, a leader in cloud business phone systems, have seen extraordinary results thus far, generating thousands of impressions and amassing a large crop of new, trackable social leads.
"Emphasizing and prioritizing social at RingCentral has allowed us to increase brand awareness, improve customer experience and enhance our brand image," said Nisha Ahluwalia, vice president of product marketing at RingCentral. "We've been even more successful as we've integrated our social efforts with traditional marketing efforts, and the ability to track social reach and leads has not only transformed the way we do marketing at RingCentral, but also transformed the whole company's perspective on social media in a highly positive way."
RingCentral ran a timely, election-themed "presidential poll," distributing a questionnaire that asked the company's social audience to weigh in on which 2012 presidential candidate best represents key business needs. The survey:
- Reached more than 189,000 social media accounts
- Resulted in 1,300 survey respondents
- Saw a 40% sign-up rate for sweepstakes incentive
- Was socially shared by 28% of participants
- Ran "Share to Win" contest - five referred downloads earned a printed copy and t-shirt
- Saw, on average, each share resulting in 25 clicks
- Socially reached over 100,000 individuals
- Gained more than 1, 000 new leads from social channels
"Whether operating in the SMB or enterprise, marketers cannot escape or ignore social any longer," said Sanjay Dholakia, CMO of Marketo. "Marketo's social momentum is only just getting started, as we continue to help our customers innovate with their social marketing techniques and add new features to the Marketo® Social Marketing Suite."
Marketo's® Social Marketing Suite of applications deliver remarkable social marketing results and demonstrates Marketo's commitment to innovation and advancement, as marketers at companies of all sizes realize that every campaign must be inherently social. These social features, paired with all Marketo software editions, offer an easy, powerful and complete marketing solution. Their addition deepens the tight integration between campaign execution and social that Marketo has offered since introducing Marketo® Social Marketing in May 2012. Some new integrated capabilities include:
- Video Share - Now, marketers can embed a YouTube video, with social network sharing options, on any existing landing pages or website. By leveraging social channels, Marketo enables customers to achieve greater reach and higher share performance for assets that would ordinarily be limited to static, traditional marketing outlets.
- Facebook Sharing - Quickly publish campaign-specific Marketo landing pages to Facebook tabs. Getting social has never been easier; by bridging the gap between traditional and social strategies, Marketo makes true integrated marketing possible.
- Social Marketing ROI - With a streamlined, detailed dashboard at every social marketer's fingertips, it's simple to track the impact sites like Facebook are having on marketing efforts. While some organizations once relied on anecdotal evidence to prove social's value, it's now easy to prove exactly how much impact social media is having on a company's revenue results.
- Social Sign-On - Leads can use their social credentials to log-in to websites instead of filling out registration forms, as lower friction leads to higher conversions.
To learn more, join Marketo and RingCentral's social success, register for the Measuring Social Media: Finding True ROI Through Social Engagement webinar, October 10, 10 AM/PT, 1:00 PM/ET.
About Marketo: Easy, Powerful, Complete.
Marketo uniquely provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike. Marketo's® marketing automation and sales effectiveness software – including the world's first integrated solution for social marketing automation – streamlines marketing processes, delivers more campaigns, generates more win-ready leads, and dramatically improves sales performance. With proven technology, comprehensive services and expert guidance, Marketo helps thousands of companies around the world turn marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver.
Known for providing breakthrough innovation and fueling explosive growth, Marketo was recently named to The Wall Street Journal's 3rd annual "Next Big Thing List," one of "America's Most Promising Companies" "by Forbes, and the #1 Marketing Software Vendor on the INC 500. In 2011 Marketo ranked as the #1 fastest-growing private company by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, and in both 2011 and 2012 the company received the CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions by CRM Magazine. Salesforce.com customers also honored the company with two AppExchange Best of '11 Awards, for Best Marketing Automation Solution and Best Chatter Exchange.
Marketo and the Marketo logo are trademarks of Marketo, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.