RiseSmart Unveils Transition Concierge(TM) 3.0, Next-Generation Solution for Employee Outplacement
Silicon Valley outplacement provider combines online tools with high-touch support to get employees in new jobs faster, improve ROI for employers.
SAN JOSE, Calif., March 18 /PRNewswire/ -- RiseSmart, a provider of Web-enabled outplacement and job search services, today introduced Transition Concierge™ 3.0, a next-generation outplacement solution that combines sophisticated, yet user-friendly, online tools with personalized transition support to help laid-off employees find new jobs faster, and their employers to reap the benefits of higher worker satisfaction and reduced costs.
"Transition Concierge 3.0 arms workers with the most powerful set of job search tools available today, while making it simpler than ever for employers to measure the ROI of their outplacement programs," said Sanjay Sathe, founder and CEO of RiseSmart. "This is the first service to truly align the interests of employers with those of employees by leveraging technology -- together with transition professionals -- to optimize time-to-placement."
The Transition Concierge 3.0 Difference
Transition Concierge 3.0 significantly expands the capabilities of the original Transition Concierge service, launched in 2008, with an improved state-of-the-art CRM interface, which employees use to manage their participation in the Transition Concierge program. Through RiseSmart CRM, employees are able to access a wealth of job search and career management tools and services.
A primary distinction of Transition Concierge 3.0, compared to traditional outplacement service offerings, is that the solution provides highly personalized job leads to each employee on a weekly basis. RiseSmart uses proprietary aggregation and semantic search technology to match each employee's job preferences against hundreds of thousands of active job listings across the Web. Then, a specialist assigned to the employee's account hones these results by hand -- ensuring that only pertinent leads are delivered to each employee.
Specific components of RiseSmart CRM include:
- Activity Dashboard: The central hub of information and the first page the employee sees after signing in to the site, the Activity Dashboard includes job search status updates, notifications of to-do items and job leads, and a snapshot of recommended events, blogs and articles.
- Job Preferences: Employees enter preferences (industry, job title, location, etc.) that are used to determine which job leads the employee will receive. The employee can upload a resume and/or enter detailed additional background information, which RiseSmart's support team utilizes to better match the employee with search results.
- Resume Wizard: Each employee receives a professionally written resume as part of the service. The Resume Wizard captures information about employee accomplishments and experiences that a certified professional resume writer then uses, in conjunction with one-on-one consultation, to craft a new resume.
- Job Inbox: Employees receive job leads each week in their Job Inbox. The employee can apply directly to jobs from the inbox. Employees also can manage and organize their job search to show jobs they have applied or interviewed for, and to add notes and follow-up reminders.
- LinkedIn Integration: The Job Inbox features LinkedIn integration, enabling the employee to view and network with LinkedIn contacts at any company posting a job opening.
- Job Rating Engine: To improve the leads they receive on an ongoing basis, employees can rate individual job leads. This feedback is incorporated into future searches.
RiseSmart effectively uses the Web and the phone to provide a superior quality of high-tech and high-touch service, matching individuals to the right Transition Specialists and certified resume writers from our virtual network, allowing us to deliver a consistent level of service across the country. An employee has access to one-on-one assistance during every step of the job-finding process.
Measurable ROI for Employers
Because all interaction with Transition Concierge 3.0 can be monitored online, employers can accurately track program participation levels, job leads delivered to each employee, and employees placed in new jobs.
With RiseSmart, employees find new jobs nearly twice as fast as the national average, significantly reducing severance costs, unemployment taxes, and other layoff-related expenditures. According to 2009 data from the Institute for Corporate Productivity, the cost of Transition Concierge 3.0 is about half that of traditional services.
"RiseSmart's creative leveraging of technology, combined with focused one-on-one support, to optimize time-to-placement sets Transition Concierge 3.0 apart from other outplacement solutions," Sathe said. "Our approach serves the best interests of both employees and employers – which is why Transition Concierge 3.0 represents the future of outplacement."
RiseSmart provides the next generation of outplacement services and recruitment process outsourcing solutions. The company combines sophisticated technology, proven methodologies, and one-on-one support to help employers with their workforce strategy, and displaced employees and jobseekers with their career strategy. For more information, visit www.risesmart.com.
Transition Concierge is a trademark of RiseSmart, Inc.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.