BEDFORD, Mass., Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, today announced program details for its Sixteenth Annual European Pulp and Paper Conference, to be held March 10-12 in the Czech Republic at the Marriott Prague Hotel.
This year's conference will focus on the theme "Adapting for Change – Future-proofing the Pulp and Paper Industry," and will emphasize strategies to help organizations safeguard their success. Speakers will include CEOs and other high-level executives from the pulp and paper industry, as well as leaders from industries and sectors crucial to paper and packaging demand. In addition, RISI's highly regarded economists will present two-year outlooks on key areas of the supply chain.
New this year is a one-day seminar, "Innovating at the Mill for Future Success," specifically targeted toward maximizing the opportunities presented in the bio-economy. The seminar will be held concurrently with the pulp and paper program.
The program also features a dedicated afternoon focused on the growing packaging segment, where attendees will hear speakers, including Dell's Global Commodity Manager for Packaging, Adam Bushong, who will offer a unique perspective into what the industry needs to provide for leading global brands. Other sessions will feature speakers such as:
- Marco Mensink, Deputy Director General, CEPI
- Andrew Coker, Director of Stakeholder Engagement Europe, APP
- Robert Wilson, Director of European Consulting, Renewables and Bioprocess, AMEC
- Simon Leich, Managing Director, CS Partners
- Berry Wiersum, Chief Executive Officer, Sappi Fine Paper Europe
RISI economists who will be presenting include:
- Kurt Schaefer, Vice President, Fiber
- David Katsnelson, Director, Macroeconomics
- Hannah Zhao, Senior Economist, Global Recovered Paper
- Peter Barynin, Principal Economist, North American Timber
- Ville Henttonen, Senior Product Manager, Mill Intelligence
- Esko Uutela, Principal, Tissue
- John Maine, Vice President, World Graphic Papers
- Alejandro Mata, Economist, European Forest Products
- Orifjon Abidov, Senior Economist, European Paper Packaging
The conference program and registration for the event are currently available at www.risi.com/euroconf.
For more information on sponsoring these events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://events.risiinfo.com/european-conference/sponsorship-opportunities for more details.
For Press Enquiries, please contact:
About the European Pulp and Paper Outlook Conference (www.risi.com/euroconf)
The Sixteenth Annual RISI European Pulp and Paper Outlook Conference will be held March 10-12 in the Czech Republic at the Marriott Prague Hotel. The conference will address some of the keys issues facing the European pulp and paper industry. Attendees will include executives from paper companies, merchants, pulp producers, suppliers, financial and market analysts, and other end-users. The conference program and registration details are available online at www.risi.com/euroconf.
About RISI (www.risi.com)
RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. The company works with clients in the pulp and paper, wood products, timber, biomass, tissue, nonwovens, printing and publishing industries to help them make better decisions.
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, RISI operates additional offices throughout North and South America, Europe and Asia.