75+ cranes, 255+ truck tractors and more will be sold in Nov 11 – 12 unreserved public auction
HOUSTON, Nov. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ - Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest industrial auctioneer, will sell 3,800+ equipment items and trucks at its next unreserved public auction in Houston, TX on November 11 & 12, 2015. More than 75 cranes, 85+ compactors, 75+ excavators, 55+ dozers, 40+ loader backhoes, and much more will be sold. Day Two of the auction will feature a massive selection of transportation items, including 255+ truck tractors, 260+ trailers, 185+ pickup trucks, and more. Bidders can participate in person, online at rbauction.com and by proxy.
"We're selling a huge selection of quality, late-model construction and transportation equipment at our next Houston auction, which is sure to attract bidders from across the country and all over the world," said Alan McVicker, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. "The yard is full, and every item will be sold over two days, including hundreds of semi-trucks and a wide selection of crawler cranes, all terrain cranes, hydraulic truck cranes, rough terrain cranes, and more. If you're looking to buy, this auction is definitely worth waiting for. As usual with Ritchie Bros., everything will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices. All of the equipment is located at the auction site to make it easy for bidders to test, inspect and compare items before they bid."
Specific equipment highlights include:
- Four Caterpillar 140M motor graders
- A 2005 Caterpillar 740 fuel & lube truck
- A 2008 Caterpillar D8T bulldozer
- A 2012 John Deere 850K LGP bulldozer
- A 2011 Caterpillar D6T LGP bulldozer
- Two Terex TCC60 60-ton crawler cranes
- A Link-Belt HC248H 200-ton 8x4x4 conventional truck crane
- A 2008 Demag Terex AC140 170-ton all terrain crane
- A Grove GMK6250 250-ton all terrain crane
- A Grove GMK5120 120-ton 10x8x8 all terrain crane
- Two Demag AC80-2 80-ton 8x6x6 all terrain cranes
- A 2006 Grove TMS700E 60-ton 8x4x4 hydraulic truck crane
- A 2005 Grove TMS900E 60-ton 8x4x4 hydraulic truck crane
- Eight Sany SRC840 40-ton 4x4x4 rough terrain cranes
- Two Sennebogen 825M material handlers
- A 2012 Komatsu PC450LC-8 hydraulic excavator
- A 2008 Volvo MT2000 crawler profiler
- 13 Kenworth W900 truck tractors (including eight sleeper models)
- Ten 2014 Kenworth W900L truck tractors
For a complete list of equipment in the Houston auction, visit rbauction.com/Houston. To consign trucks and/or equipment to the auction, please contact the Houston site directly at +1.713.455.5200.
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauction.com/financing). Ritchie Bros. has operations in 19 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
Photos for media are available at rbauction.com/media.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers