Ritchie Bros. to sell selection of late model agricultural equipment at unreserved public auction in Kansas City, MO
KANSAS CITY, MO, July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest auctioneer of agricultural, construction and other heavy equipment, will sell a large selection of late model agricultural equipment at its unreserved public auction in Kansas City (Odessa), MO on July 30, 2013. All agricultural and heavy equipment items will be sold to the highest bidders with no minimum bids or reserve prices. Bids can be made in-person at the auction site, online in real time at www.rbauction.com or by proxy.
"In addition to the agricultural equipment available, this Kansas City auction also features a great selection of industrial equipment - including three Manitowoc crawler cranes, three Link-Belt crawler cranes, four Caterpillar 950H wheel loaders and a great selection of late-model excavators," said Ed Burchett, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "With so many quality agricultural and industrial equipment items in the auction, we have a really good selection of equipment ready to be put to work immediately. As with all Ritchie Bros. auctions, the auction is completely open to the public and all items will be sold to the highest bidders on auction day."
More than 700 agricultural, construction and other heavy equipment items will be sold in the Kansas City, MO auction. Specific equipment highlights in the auction include:
- 10 headers (including two 2010 John Deere 635F 35 Ft Flex Headers)
- nine late model combines (including a 2008 John Deere 9770STS)
- eight balers (including a 2008 and two 2007 John Deere 568 Round Balers)
- six late model MFWD tractors (including a 2011 John Deere 8630R and two 2011 John Deere 8335R)
- four late model 4WD John Deere tractors (including a 2011 John Deere 9530 and 2011 John Deere 9430)
- three late model John Deere belted track tractors (including a 2010 John Deere 9630T, 2010 John Deere 9430T and 2008 John Deere 9630T)
Consignments are still being accepted for the Kansas City auction; anyone interested in selling their equipment can contact the auction site at +1.816.633.4096.
For additional information on this or any other Ritchie Bros. auction, visit www.rbauction.com.
General auction details:
- Auction location & phone number:
- Ritchie Bros. permanent auction site in Kansas City, MO: 1800 W Old 40 Hwy, Odessa, MO 64076 | Phone: +1.816.633.4096
- Every auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time online bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
About Ritchie Bros.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is the world's largest seller of used equipment for the construction, transportation, agriculture, material handling, energy, mining, forestry, marine and other industries. Ritchie Bros. TM solutions make it easy for the world's builders to buy and sell equipment with confidence, including live unreserved public auctions with on-site and online bidding (rbauction.com), the EquipmentOneTM secure online marketplace (EquipmentOne.com), a professional corporate asset management program, and a range of value-added services, including equipment financing for customers through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (rbauctionfinance.com). Ritchie Bros. has operations in more than 25 countries, including 44 auction sites worldwide. Learn more at RitchieBros.com.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers