SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TASER International, Inc. (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER brand next generation Smart Weapons. These orders were received and shipped in the fourth quarter:
- Atlanta Police Department (GA): 200 TASER X2 Smart Weapons with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Bakersfield Police Department (CA): 50 TASER X26P Smart Weapons
- Chicago Police Department (IL): 45 X2s
- Delaware County Sheriff's Office (OH): 65 X26Ps
- Denver Police Department Airport Division (CO): 127 X26Ps
- Escambia County Sheriff's Office (FL): 60 X26Ps
- Gainesville Police Department (GA): 45 X2s
- Greenville Police Department (NC): 100 X2s, TASER Assurance Plan (TAP)
- Hampton County Sheriff's Office (SC): 40 X26Ps
- Jacksonville County Sheriff (FL): 252 X26Ps
- Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office (LA): 100 X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Laramie County Sheriff's Office (WY): 55 X2s, TAP
- Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department (MS): 52 X26Ps, TAP
- Little Rock Police Department (AR): 100 X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Marietta Police Department (GA): 140 X26Ps
- Mississippi Department of Public Safety (MS): 50 X26Ps
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Department (TX): 44 X26Ps
- Oklahoma City Police Department (OK): 100 X26Ps
- Orange County Department of Corrections (FL): 71 X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
- Osceola County Sheriff's Office (FL): 84 X26Ps
- Riverside County Sheriff's Office (CA): 400 X2s
- St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department (MO): 215 X2s
- Texas A&M Police Department (TX): 45 X2s, TAP
- Tigard Police Department (OR): 60 X2s, TAP
- US Customs and Border Protection Advanced Training Center (WV): 200 X2s
- Valdosta Police Department (GA): 48 X26Ps
Follow the TASER and Axon brand here:
- Axon on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Axon/117780381886687
- TASER on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- Axon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AxonTechnology
- TASER on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialTASER
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER International makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies. Founded in 1993, TASER first transformed law enforcement with its electrical weapons. TASER continues to define smarter policing with its growing suite of technology solutions, including Axon body-worn video cameras and Evidence.com, a secure digital evidence management platform. More than 157,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with TASER's products and services.
TASER, TASER logo, TASER X26P, and TASER X2 are trademarks of TASER International, Inc., some of which are registered in the US and in other countries. All rights reserved.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.
CONTACT: Steve Tuttle Vice President of Communications TASER International, Inc. Press@TASER.com
SOURCE TASER International, Inc.