SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RizePoint today unveiled new Mobile Auditor features – video upload and image markup – that draw attention to critical issues. Short video uploads catalyze the corrective action process by giving immediate data access to maintenance teams. Image markup allows auditors to highlight details on non-compliant items, providing specific, actionable data for front-line employees. The new features are available to Mobile Auditor's more than 285,000 internal and external auditors globally.
"The power of RizePoint is in our Corrective Action Management tools," said Frank Maylett, President and CEO of RizePoint. "The new video and image features empower auditors to provide better data and takes the guess work out of corrective action for front-line employees."
With RizePoint's Mobile Auditor, auditors can:
- Create corrective action tasks with video and image markup
- Perform audits using smartphones, tablets, or web browsers
- Go wherever needed with offline access
- Sync audit results for immediate use
This update to the RizePoint enterprise compliance SaaS solution includes a new feature allowing audits to be re-opened after completion. If the audit is re-opened, the audit must be re-signed – an enhancement that ensures managers are aware of any audit modifications.
About Mobile Auditor
RizePoint Mobile Auditor enables efficient site evaluations via custom assessment forms created in the RizePoint Management Console. Whether accessed via a web-browser, or through the Mobile Auditor app on a smartphone or tablet, auditors arrive ready to inspect.
- Operate offline to free inspectors from worrying about connections so they can go wherever they need to get the job done.
- Use in a web browser to immediately sync information as auditors collect form data.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 285,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint – formerly Steton Technology Group – is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rizepoint-expands-its-mobile-auditing-tool-with-image-markups-and-video-uploads-300349172.html