SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RizePoint, the global leader in compliance management solutions, won a Silver Stevie Award, in the Employer of the Year Computer Software category. RizePoint received industry-leading marks for their innovative atmosphere, emphasis on diversity and inclusion, and new corporate social responsibility initiatives.
"I am so proud of our world-class team," said Frank Maylett, President and CEO at RizePoint. "Every employee is committed to our core values – triumph, empower, unite, share, and enjoy – and that shows in everything from our peer-to-peer micro bonuses to our employee's enthusiasm for our school-supply drives and STEM scholarship program."
The Stevie Awards for Great Employers recognize the world's best employers and the human resources professionals, teams, achievements and HR-related products and suppliers who help to create and drive great places to work.
RizePoint was recognized for its commitment to four key standards:
- Diversity & Inclusion: RizePoint understands that diversity and inclusion programs are paramount to ensuring the organization's success. Last year the company reframed the language of its diversity and inclusion policies to clarify organizational commitment to equal employment opportunities.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: RizePoint established a new charitable giving and service program, "Rize & Shine," providing employees the opportunity to participate in company-sponsored volunteer days once per quarter. Overall, the company gives over 2,500 hours of service per year.
- Comfort & Style: RizePoint recognizes that happy, comfortable employees are great employees. The new headquarters in Cottonwood Heights, Utah includes stellar mountain views, an onsite day care, café, gym, height-adjustable desks for all employees, a fully-stocked break area, and an employee fun room with ping-pong, foosball, and gaming consoles.
- Leadership: The newly assembled leadership team is led by Frank Maylett, Utah Technology Council's 2016 CEO of the Year.
More than 50 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year's Stevie Award winners. One judge noted, "RizePoint has made a very distinct contribution to the field of Human Resource management, corporate social responsibility, leadership, and [workplace] comfort."
"The judges were extremely impressed with the quality of entries we received in the first Stevie Award for Great Employers. The dedication these Stevie-winning organizations have to making great workplaces for employees was evident in every nomination," said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 285,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint – formerly Steton Technology Group – is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. RizePoint software builds and protects brand equity by enabling a consistent customer experience. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit RizePoint.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rizepoint-wins-silver-in-2016-stevie-awards-for-great-employers-300338005.html