When a safety event occurs, healthcare organizations want to investigate the event to quickly determine its cause and prevent similar errors from occurring in the future. RL's suite of healthcare quality management software facilitates problem identification through root cause analysis or peer reviews to uncover systemic errors and areas for improvement.
The addition of configurable peer review and root cause analysis software to the RL6 patient safety software suite will allow RL clients to more easily follow mandated reporting frameworks. For healthcare organizations that do not follow set reporting frameworks, they can configure RL6 to match their facility's unique workflow. The new user interface can easily accommodate different quality management protocols and structures including:
- High-reliability organizations (HROs)
- Enterprise risk management
- The Joint Commission
- Veterans Health Administration
- The London Protocol
"Becoming a safer, more reliable hospital is a journey, not a destination, and every hospital's journey is different," explains Sanjay Malaviya, president and CEO, RL Solutions. "It is for this reason that we added additional flexibility to our root cause analysis and peer review modules. We are confident these enhancements will allow healthcare organizations to better analyze their event data, and deliver even safer care to their patients."
RL will also be demonstrating the current version of its software at ASHRM 2016, RL6 version 6.6.3, which includes many features that will help our clients work faster in RL6. Enhancements include:
- New Info Center: Users will find it easier to search for the file they want, which means faster load time. As well, all file managers can have the ability to customize their Info Center by creating their own personal views.
- Compatible with multiple browsers: RL is now compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft® Edge and Safari browsers in addition to Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved search: Full-text indexing for search means that no matter where the detail resides in the file, users can quickly find the right one.
- Improved Expression Editor: The Expression Editor allows RL users to build complex reports with just a few clicks.
For more information about the RL6 patient safety suite, attendees at this year's ASHRM conference are encouraged to visit RL at booth 114 in the exhibit hall for a demonstration. Conference attendees can also see Pansy Lee, RL's director of product management, present "Navigating Your Patient Safety Journey with RL" at the Orange Theater on Monday, September 26 at 12:40pm.
About RL Solutions
RL Solutions designs innovative healthcare software for patient feedback, incident reporting & risk management, infection surveillance, peer review, root cause analysis and claims management. At RL Solutions, nurturing long-lasting relationships with our clients is what we do best. RL Solutions has over 1,800 clients, including healthcare networks, hospitals, long-term care facilities and more. RL Solutions is a global company with offices in Canada, the United States, Australia and the UK. For more information, visit www.rlsolutions.com or follow @rlsolutions on Twitter.
SOURCE RL Solutions