NEW YORK, Dec. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Plimsoll's Road Construction & Maintainence (GLOBAL) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Road Construction & Maintainence (GLOBAL) sector in 2016.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 100 largest Road Construction & Maintainence (GLOBAL) companies.
The Road Construction & Maintainence (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example SKANSKA, A.S. has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example CCCC SECOND HARBOUR ENGINEERING CO., LTD. is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 100 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 2.9%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Road Construction & Maintainence (GLOBAL) industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll's unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company's financial well-being. It's simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll Road Construction & Maintainence (GLOBAL) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04032522-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/road-construction--maintainence-global-industry-report-300380229.html