SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Emotomy, a cloud-based digital advice platform offering independent financial advisors an intuitive and highly customizable end-to-end solution to help serve clients, has announced an integration with Trust Company of America (TCA), the largest independent provider of integrated technology, custody and practice management support for Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs).
The collaboration of Emotomy's digital advice offering with TCA's robust technology platform provides greater efficiencies for advisors, including:
- Portfolio construction modules allowing advisors to optimize their investment strategies to best suit their clients' risk tolerance.
- Real-time automatic client account information access with alerts for advisors when rebalancing is required.
- Automated trading capabilities that comply with advisors' investment strategies and guidelines.
- Automated creation and delivery to clients of investment policy statements, management agreements and other compliance disclosure documents.
- Paperless onboarding and account opening for new clients.
- A white-label, fully customizable robo-advisory platform for advisors.
- Automated presentations, performance reports and customizable newsletters generated and delivered instantaneously.
- Generation of fee billing reports.
"Our integration with Emotomy provides advisors access to institutional-quality risk management tools that were once only available to institutions investing billions of dollars. Now, any financial advisor can have these tools at their fingertips," said Joshua Pace, President and CEO of TCA. "By combining our capabilities, we allow advisors to optimize their operations so that they can focus on serving their clients rather than administrative, back office operations." Emotomy's end-to-end digital platform enables advisors to integrate functions without software incompatibility and redundant fees.
"We are delighted to team with Trust Company of America, as we share a vision of enabling independent advisors to access superior technology for better client service," said Dr. Patrick Beaudan, CEO at Emotomy. "TCA's platform and Emotomy's digital advice technology are a powerful combination to enhance investment performance and scalability while reducing costs in an advisor's business."
To learn more about Emotomy and its latest integration with TCA, visit www.emotomy.com.
Emotomy is a robust open architecture platform dedicated to helping financial advisors build, manage, and market their investment strategies to investors. Emotomy's goal is to use technology to deliver simplicity, transparency, flexibility, and a high degree of customization to advisors. Emotomy's Portfolio Engine allows advisors to model, trade, and optimize their investment strategies. Emotomy's User Interface enables advisors to present complex investments in visually intuitive fashion to their clients, and for investors to monitor performance on a real-time basis. To learn more, visit www.emotomy.com.
About Trust Company of America
Since 1972, Trust Company of America (TCA) has been a champion of Registered Investment Advisors, dedicated to helping them realize their full potential. TCA is the only independent RIA custodian offering fully integrated real-time technology, consultative services and back office support built exclusively for RIAs. TCA partners with advisors to provide them the technology and support they need to manage their practices and clients' financial futures. Learn more at www.trustamerica.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/robo-advisor-platform-emotomy-selects-trust-company-of-america-as-custodian-integration-partner-300332672.html