GOLDEN, Colo., Oct. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RockWare announces the release of LogPlot 8 to assist geoscientists with the display of their geotechnical, environmental, geophysical, mud/gas, and mining data as graphic logs.
According to the company, this new version makes the creation of detailed and professional borehole and well log reports easier and more flexible than ever, with updated data editing tools and connectivity to the RockWorks17 database. The company adds that significant additions to the program include new text formatting tools, new contact line styles, an enhanced pattern editor, and dozens of new display options for subsurface and well construction information.
The Log Designer interface has also received major improvements: The Log Designer tab can be undocked and includes an easily-accessible list of design items. The interface includes a new zoom mode to enhance editing of small items, as well as a lock option to hold design items in place.
According to RockWare, LogPlot 8 also features:
- New fracture tools for displaying oriented fracture data collected from core or image logs.
- A new column/group manager for customizing data tabs and columns based on customer data entry needs.
- New color display options for downhole curves and bar graphs.
- Support for importing AGS data.
- New, modern network license manager.
- New and updated example templates, including many based on State and Federal Agency boring logs.
- Improved graphic export tools, including support for PDF files.
- New Unicode support which allows for the use of global language fonts.
- LogPlot 8 overview and new features video available at https://youtu.be/zIRuMgXFuGI.
For additional information, please visit www.rockware.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rockware-releases-logplot-8-new-version-of-comprehensive-borehole-log-software-300350162.html
SOURCE RockWare, Inc.