Roger CPA Review Announces 2013 Roger Spirit Scholarship Recipients
SAN FRANCISCO, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- After receiving nearly 300 applications, Roger CPA Review has announced their 2013 Roger Spirit Scholarship recipients, selected from students across the nation. In addition to the Roger Spirit Scholarship, Roger CPA Review awards over 115 scholarships at individual campuses each year.
"Over the past several years our scholarship program has grown immensely," said Kristin Lynes, Vice President of Roger CPA Review. "We are proud that we have been able to help so many students achieve their goal of becoming a CPA."
The Roger CPA Review Scholarship Program was designed for exceptional students who host an enthusiastic spirit and a relentless commitment to their CPA goals. Additionally, it was established to relieve financial burden to CPA candidates who embody the Roger Spirit.
Based on future goals and ambitions, and how they embody the "Roger Spirit," the following recipients will receive either a Platinum scholarship (full course), Gold Scholarship (half course), or a $250 Scholarship:
- Amanda Wilkson, University of North Georgia, Georgia
- Asaya Ashour, Long Island University, New York
- Carly Guillory, Eastern Washington University, Washington
- Huixin Bonnie Li, San Jose State University, California
- Krystal Fletcher Gray, University of Houston, Texas
- Liana Snyder, University of Washington Tacoma, Washington
- Mark Dissen, George Washington University, Washington D.C.
- Michael Falcone, Appalachian State University, North Carolina
- Pamela Lopez, Baruch, New York
- Quincy Chau, University of California Irvine, California
- Rahul Malhotra, University of Akron, Ohio
- Reina Badillo, SUNY Old Westbury, New York
- Samuel Marcadis, University of Miami, Florida
- Yingying Gao, Fairfield University, Connecticut
- Yizhen (Olivia) Chen, University of Houston, Texas
In August of 2012, Roger CPA Review launched a new intuitive learning system. The 2013 recipients will have access to this new course, allowing them to study via computer, smart phone, iPad, or other mobile devices.
Full press release available here: http://www.rogercpareview.com/newsletters/press_releases/2013/05/scholarship-recipients.cfm
About Roger CPA Review:
Roger CPA Review uses a unique learning process for their CPA Exam review courses known as the Roger Method. Deeply rooted in the student-centered, motivational teaching approach developed by founder Roger Philipp, CPA, this method has helped over 80,000 students reach their goal of becoming a CPA.
To learn more about the CPA exam prep courses offered by Roger CPA Review, log on to http://www.rogercpareview.com/cpa-courses/ or call 877-764-4272.
SOURCE Roger CPA Review