NEW YORK, March 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increasing urbanization and electrification of rail networks are driving the rolling stock market"
The rolling stock market is estimated to be valued at USD 45.73 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach 54.55 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 3.59% for the period under study. The rolling stock market has witnessed considerable growth in emerging countries such as China, India, and Mexico, owing to the increasing rail track electrification, Need for reduction in road traffic through public transportation and increasing urbanization in Asia-Pacific and North American regions.
"Railroads Cars: Largest application market for rolling stock"
Railroads are estimated to be the largest application market in the overall rolling stock market. The demand for railroads is higher in emerging economies due to the increasing demand generated by a high level of industrial activities. Based on the type of railroad, the market is segmented in passenger coach market and freight wagon market.
"Increasing production of automobiles has resulted in traffic congestion which is expected to drive the rolling stock market"
Asia-Pacific was projected to have highest investment in rolling stock in 2015, as a result of the high demand for rolling stocks, especially from countries such as China and India. Several rolling stock OEMs are investing in the region, prompted by factors such as the expanding middle class and the young demographic. Rolling stock infrastructure and its investments are expected to grow in countries such as China and India, owing to availability of cheap labor and favorable government policies. OEMs such as CSR Corporation (China), Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd (Japan), are present in the region. Additionally, certain countries in the Asia-Pacific, such as China and Japan, have strong technological capabilities.
The study also contains insights provided by various industry experts ranging from component suppliers to Tier-I companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 40 %, Tier 2 - 28% and Others - 32%
- By Designation - C level - 38%, Director level - 30%, Others - 32%
- By Region - North America - 40%, Europe - 21%, Asia-Oceania - 28%, RoW – 11%
The rolling stock market is dominated by CSR Corporation (China), Bombardier Corporation (Canada), Alstom (France), Siemens AG (Germany) and GE (U.S.)
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report covers in-depth industry analysis including industry trends, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the emerging and high-growth segments of the rolling stocks market, competitive landscape.
The report will enable both, new entrants/smaller firms as well as established firms to understand the market, which in turn will help the firms to acquire a larger market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned four strategies (market development, product development/innovation, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their position in the market.
The report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for rolling stocks across regions
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights of the R and D activities, upcoming technologies, and new product launches in the global rolling stocks market
- Market Diversification: Detailed information about untapped markets, investments, new products, and recent developments in the global rolling stocks market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, manufacturing capabilities of leading players, in the global rolling stocks market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03681942-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001