NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing number of residential and commercial buildings coupled with increasing population and growing urbanization drives the roofing adhesives market"
The global roofing adhesives market size is estimated to reach USD 5.78 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 6.75% between 2016 and 2021. The roofing adhesives market in driven by the increasing residential and commercial construction activities. These activities results from the growing population and rising urbanization supported by increasing income levels, shift towards nuclear families, affordable interest rates, and modern attitudes to home ownership in several countries. However, volatility in raw material prices and unstable economic cycles of many countries across the globe are restraining the global roofing adhesives market.
"Waterborne is the major technology segment driving the roofing adhesives market"
Solvent-borne and waterborne are two major technologies used in the roofing adhesives market. Waterborne is having largest segment and it is growing at a faster rate because it offer excellent flexibility and outstanding adhesion for a variety of applications. These adhesives have excellent shear strength, good appearance, and are economical and environmental solutions.
"Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver of the roofing adhesives market "
The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest-growing market for roofing adhesives. Factors such as the rising urbanization, emerging middle class population, and rising disposable income levels are driving the roofing adhesives market. This region has witnessed a recent increase in the demand for chemicals, due to large-scale investment in the manufacturing and infrastructure sector. This will drive demand of roofing adhesives in non-residential/commercial construction.
Breakup of primary interviews:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 56%, Tier 2 – 33%, and Others – 11%
- By Designation - C level – 45%, D level – 33%, and Others – 22%
- By Region - North America – 28%, Europe – 22%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, South America - 13%, and Middle East & Africa – 17%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are The 3M Company (U.S.), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Henkel AG & Company (Germany), Sika AG (Switzerland), Arkema (France), GAF Materials Corporation (U.S.), Johns Manville (U.S.), Royal Adhesives & Sealants (U.S.), Henry Company (U.S.), and Dove Technology Ltd. (U.K.).
The roofing adhesives market report covers three different segmentations which include, market by resin type (polyurethane, epoxy, silicone, acrylic, and others), by technology (waterborne and solvent-borne), and by application (building & construction) and market by five different regions along with the countries. The technology segment is further analyzed for each country in the respective region.
Reasons to buy the Report
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, value chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the roofing adhesives market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on roofing adhesives offered by the top players in the global roofing adhesives market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the roofing adhesives market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for roofing adhesives across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global roofing adhesives market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global roofing adhesives market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04331020-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/roofing-adhesives-market-by-resin-type-technology-application---global-forecast-to-2026-300363721.html