WASHINGTON, Sept. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- All women are amazing, regardless if they come from true royal lineage or are queens of their own personal empire. They are vibrant, determined, and passionate about their goals. Fearless in the face of adversity, they are true trailblazers whose achievements and contributions have made a positive difference in the lives of many. Fierce yet compassionate, they are the perfect blend of strength and subtlety, poise and power. They are women, they are royal, and they deserve to be celebrated.
Join us on September 25th, 2016, at the 4th Annual Global Women's Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C., at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, where queens, princesses, influential women, and leaders from around the world will come together for a day of education, enlightenment, and empowerment.
The theme of this year's summit is "Positive Power," which encourages women to focus their energy on positivity and inner strength to effectuate change both personally and professionally, as well as in their respective communities and on a global scale.
At the Summit, men and women alike will enjoy numerous "Power Player" speakers who will be covering topics such as "How to Attract Your Inner Wonder Woman" and "How to Negotiate—In Work and In Life—Like a Pro." Some of our power players for this event include:
- HRM Queen Naa Tsotsoo Soyoo I, Educator, Public Speaker
- HRH Princess Moradeun ('Deun) Adedoyin-Solarin, Media Mogul & Entrepreneur, Trustee Chair & Official Spokesperson, Girl Child Network Worldwide
- HRH Princess Toyin Onagoruwa, Member Board of Trustees, Girl Child Network Worldwide
- Dr. Lanalee Araba Sam, Director of Women's Health, Florida Medical Center
- Dr. Shirley Davis, Global Talent Management Expert, Author & Success Coach "Reinvent Yourself: Strategies for Achieving Success in Every Area of Your Life"
- Renée-Marie Stephano, JD, President, Corporate Health & Wellness Association, Co-Founder, Medical Tourism Association
- Tara Powers, President, Powers Resource Center
- Laila Al Jassmi, Founder & CEO, Health Beyond Borders
- Jennifer Ives, SVP of North America, Top Employers Institute
- Karen Gathercole, Director of Human Resources, Florida Institute of Technology
- Gina J. Allchin, Success Coach - "All Eyes on You"
- Judy Hoberman, President & Author - "Selling In A Skirt"
- Joy Baldridge, CPC, CSP, Keynote Speaker, Author and World-class Self-management Leadership Trainer
- Sara Agah Franti, RN, Founder & Chair, Do It For The Love and Owner & Creative Director, SaraLua Designs
This exquisite, red carpet affair, which is powered by PinnacleCare and jointly organized by the 8th Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress and the 9th World Medical Tourism & Global Healthcare Congress, will also offer:
- One-of-a-kind workshops and panels with in-depth Q & A sessions throughout
- Executive courses led by global leaders that highlight useful career strategies and winning tactics for women of all backgrounds
- Unparalleled networking and business development opportunities
- Expert business coaches and advisors on-hand who can help take personal and professional lives to the next level
No matter if you are a king, a queen, a business leader, or a corporate professional, the 4th Global Women's Leadership Summit promises to be an experience like no other; one that goes beyond a standard networking event to a royal event. It will surely be impactful, poignant and inspirational, and you will not want to miss it.
For more information, visit here.
CONTACT: Joseph Dawson, (561) 791-2000 x814, firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/royalty-comes-to-washington-dc-to-celebrate-the-4th-annual-global-womens-leadership-summit-300322172.html
SOURCE Medical Tourism Association