NEW YORK, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RSG Media has signed a deal with the nonprofit educational organization Sesame Workshop, producers of Sesame Street, to provide a Cross Platform Reporting service to monitor usage, revenue, and royalties for its content across multiple partners and platforms including digital, linear, and mobile.
"We needed a tool that would aggregate and normalize data from a wide variety of disparate sources, each of which has its own formats, standards, and schedules," said Shadrach Kisten, Vice President of Information Systems, Sesame Workshop. "Because RSG Media's Cross Platform Reporting does this automatically, we can have the information we need faster and more accurately. This allows us to better track our business. More importantly, it lets us better cater to our customers, giving them the content they want, the way they want it. Sesame Workshop evaluated a variety of options before selecting Cross Platform Reporting as the most intuitive, comprehensive, and easiest to use."
RSG Media's CEO Mukesh Sehgal had only praise for Sesame Workshop. "We have been working with the media and entertainment industry for over 20 years, but the industry is still evolving so quickly. It was really important for us to have a great partner. Sesame Workshop really brought us to the next level."
About RSG Media Systems, LLC.
Founded in 1985, RSG Media Systems works with the world's largest media companies to provide strategic insights, analytics, managed services, and proprietary software solutions that significantly improve revenues and operations.
RSG Media's products and services span three critical areas:
- Business Rights Management
- RSG Media's RightsLogic® system is the dominant enterprise system for managing and reporting on content rights, royalties, obligations, finances, and opportunities.
- Their Rights Essentials SaaS offerings give critical management functionality to small and medium sized businesses.
- Ad Sales Planning and Deal Management for linear, on demand, and digital properties
- Yield Optimization and Big Data Analytics: RSG uses advanced mathematics and data analytics to extract tens of millions of extra value out of advertising and content inventory. Cross Platform Reporting unifies usage, revenue, and royalties processing across all platforms: linear, digital, on-demand, and mobile.
- Manage Services: RSG provides economies of skill and scale in content management, yield optimization, big data, and ad sales planning.
RSG Media maintains its headquarters in New York City and has additional offices in India and the UK. Its projects have spanned the globe including implementations in New York, Mumbai, San Francisco, Miami, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, and London. To learn more, please visit RSG Media Systems at www.rsgmedia.com.
SOURCE RSG Media Systems, LLC