CHICAGO, Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Rubbermaid® Commercial Products (RCP) is showcasing its latest innovations, including Enhance™, a premium collection of trash cans, at ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America in Chicago beginning on Tuesday, October 25.
Available in early 2017, the Enhance collection was developed with a group of top-end professional designers to create a line of trash cans that can be tailored to complement a property's upscale décor. The contrasting frame and panels offer a modern appearance that creates visual versatility. With more than 200 different color options, panels can easily be replaced and offer an affordable option to refresh the look of any property.
Enhance blends aesthetics and functionality. Floating lids give the appearance of lightness, designed to reduce the chance of pinching, and a flare on the receptacle rim that provides visual appeal while also allowing room for users' hands to easily grip the plastic liner during removal. The premium trash receptacles also include a fingerprint resistant coating that helps prevent smudges and makes it easier to maintain a high-quality look over time.
RCP will also introduce its new BRUTE® Step-On Rollout Container at the show. RCP has added a step-on feature to its BRUTE trash cans to provide a new hands-free solution that makes managing bulky waste throughout professional facilities easier. In addition, RCP has incorporated heavy-duty wheels with high-performance treads and swivel casters to the container for optimal indoor and outdoor use. RCP's full line of utility trash cans will also be on display, including the Slim Jim® and Slim Jim® Step-On containers.
"Our Enhance and BRUTE collections deliver on Rubbermaid Commercial Products' commitment to providing high-end professional products," said Kristine Sickels, senior vice president of marketing, Rubbermaid Commercial Products. "Unparalleled durability, improved efficiency and productivity are what consumers seek and we aim to exceed those expectations with each new innovation."
Washroom Technology Solutions
Also on display at ISSA/INTERCLEAN will be RCP's innovative washroom technology solutions, with four products power-driven by a renewable energy system called LumeCel™ Technology. Learn more about this innovation and display products below.
- LumeCel™ Technology – a smart, effective and cost-efficient solution for battery-free operation of the following product lines:
- Microburst® 3000 with LumeCel™ Technology: This dispensing system neutralizes odors to leave a clean, fresh scent in any washroom. Its alkaline battery-free operation helps eliminate the need to purchase, store, replace and dispose of traditional alkaline batteries.
- AutoFoam with LumeCel™ Technology: Available in five different colors, the touch-free dispenser is self-powered by both artificial and natural indoor lighting. Enriched foam refills deliver up to 2,750 hand washes.
- AutoClean® with LumeCel™ Technology: The automated dispensers are equipped with easy installation to allow its cleaning solution to reach hard-to-clean areas. Delivering a consistent metered dosage of Bio-Purinel concentrated formulas, AutoClean® dispensers can help eliminate odors, reduce hard water deposits and cut cleaning time and material costs.
- AutoJanitor® with LumeCel™ Technology: The programmable dispenser operates automatically to clean and deodorize bathroom fixtures and surfaces. The AutoJanitor® drain maintenance formula is enzyme-based to help prevent scale build-up in drainpipes.
- TCell™ 2.0: A passive odor control system that is sleek, modern and compact. Available in four color options, it's orientation independent and spill resistant, with the ability to mount to a variety of surfaces. TCell 2.0 utilizes advanced Fuel Cell Technology, delivering a precise, timed dose of high-quality fragrance to enhance any space for up to 45 days.
- Scentelligent® Wide Area Air Care: The air care system delivers consistent, precise, ambient fragrance. Scentelligent connects to RCP's integrated, global network via the web. This enables each fixture to communicate with a centralized command center and the user's Smartphone to ensure fragrance levels are monitored and proactively maintained.
- Washroom App: The app for multiple environments is designed to help users select washroom solutions specific to their environment. The interactive app features industry specific washroom simulations that highlight products of particular interest to them and enables users to access videos, installation, instructions and more.
The Scentelligent, Enhance and BRUTE Rollout products have been submitted into the ISSA Innovation Showcase. RCP will be exhibiting its latest innovations at booth #602 on October 26-27 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and on October 28 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
About Rubbermaid Commercial Products
Rubbermaid Commercial Products (RCP), headquartered in Huntersville, N.C., is a manufacturer of innovative, solution-based products for commercial and institutional markets worldwide. Since 1968, RCP has pioneered technologies and system solutions in the categories of food services, sanitary maintenance, waste handling, material transport, away-from-home washroom and safety products. RCP, an ISO 9001:2000 manufacturer, is part of Newell Brands' global portfolio of leading brands and continues to develop innovative products. Visit www.rubbermaidcommercial.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rubbermaid-commercial-products-highlights-new-innovations-at-issainterclean-north-america-2016-show-300351550.html
SOURCE Rubbermaid Commercial Products