LONDON, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Russia is an oil driven economy, and consequently, was significantly impacted due to decline in global oil prices over the past few years. Automotive sector in the country also witnessed a dip, which further negatively impacted tire market in Russia. Government of Russia has been taking various initiatives for attracting foreign direct investment (FDI) in various sectors such as agriculture, infrastructure and transportation & tourism. Demand for tires in Russia is expected to increase at a moderate pace in the coming years, owing to rising per capita income and growing purchasing power of the consumers. Russia is set to host FIFA World Cup in 2018, which is expected to attract large number of tourists in the country, which is expected to fuel infrastructural development in the country. Expanding vehicle fleet size is expected to boost growth in Russia tire market through 2022.
According to the TechSci Research report, "Russia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022'', tire market in Russia is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 9.3% in value terms during 2017-2022. Passenger car tire segment dominated Russia tire market over the past few years, on account of continuously expanding passenger car fleet size in the country. Central Federal District accounted for the highest share in the country's tire market during 2012-2016, owing to presence of major cities such as Moscow, which also houses a large number of administrative and business centers of the country."Russia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report elaborates following aspects of tire market in the country:
- Russia Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Light Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, and Off-The-Road), By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement), By Winter Tire Vs. Summer Tire and By Radial Vs. Bias
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Russia
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with vehicle manufactures, tire companies, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4646992/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/russia-tire-market-forecast--opportunities-2012-2022-300397801.html