"Managing SaaS financial operations while still keeping an eye on the overall health of the business is complex enough, but expanding to other markets with multiple currencies adds another layer of challenges," said David Ryan, Founder and COO of SaaSOptics. "With this Multi-Currency Management and Reporting expansion, we alleviate that pain by automating many of the daily challenges associated with multi-currency while providing the analytics our customers need to focus on growth and continued success in any market."
SaaSOptics extends the benefits of its complete subscription management solution with Multi-Currency Management and Reporting, giving SaaS and Cloud-based businesses an affordable and reliable way to:
- Automatically manage and maintain multi-currency contracts, transactions, revenues, invoices and payments
- Expand globally and invoice customers in local currencies
- Automate multi-currency accounting and reporting
- Process online payments in local currencies for an international customer base
- Consolidate multi-currency reporting in home or local currencies
- Make decisions with analysis and reporting that are based on a dynamic multi-currency environment
- Gain real-time visibility into how exchange rate fluctuations are impacting the business
SaaSOptics' Multi-Currency Management and Reporting supports 154 currencies and will be available on February 1, 2017. For more information, visit http://www.saasoptics.com/products/multi-currency. To speak with a product specialist, or to request a demo, visit http://www.saasoptics.com/multi-currency-demo.
SaaSOptics provides an affordable and flexible subscription management platform for growing SaaS and subscription-based businesses. Founded in 2009 by entrepreneurs who lived the challenges of running their own SaaS business, SaaSOptics is the only solution that can scale with a growing business, providing the day-to-day financial management capabilities needed, and the auditing, reporting and analytics that are critical for future growth. As the industry standard for SaaS subscription management, nearly 300 customers trust SaaSOptics to manage over $1.6 billion in revenue. For more information, visit www.saasoptics.com.
Director of Marketing
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saasoptics-announces-multi-currency-management--reporting-for-growing-saas-businesses-300395745.html