SAE International - the Resource for Books and Learning Tools on Automotive Safety and Biomechanics
WARRENDALE, Pa., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Increase knowledge; further a career; and stay competitive with SAE International's wide-ranging selection of titles covering topics such as vehicle design, occupant protection, driver distraction and more.
Some of the titles available include:
- "Occupant Protection and Automobile Safety in the U.S. since 1900"
- "Child Anthropometry for Improved Vehicle Occupant Safety"
- "Vehicle Accident Analysis and Reconstruction Methods, Second Edition"
- "Pregnant Occupant Biomechanics-Advances in Automobile Safety Research"
- "Active Safety and the Mobility Industry"
To see a list of all titles, visit http://engineering.sae.org/safetyresources.
Other related resources from SAE International include:
- SAE International Seminars on Safety – http://www.sae.org/pdevent/byttlist/35500
- SAE International Webinars on Safety – http://www.sae.org/pdevent/webinarbyttlist/35500
For more information about these titles and resources, contact SAE International Customer Service at 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada only) or 1-724-776-4970, or email CustomerService@sae.org.
SAE International members receive a 10-20 percent discount off of list price for most products less than $500. Discount is determined by Member Level. http://www.sae.org/join.
SAE International is a global association of more than 133,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi of SAE International, 1-724-772-8522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE SAE International