SAE International - the Resource for Books and Learning Tools on Automotive Safety and Biomechanics
WARRENDALE, Pa., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Increase knowledge; further a career; and stay competitive with SAE International's wide-ranging selection of titles covering topics such as vehicle design, occupant protection, driver distraction and more.
Some of the titles available include:
- "Occupant Protection and Automobile Safety in the U.S. since 1900"
- "Child Anthropometry for Improved Vehicle Occupant Safety"
- "Vehicle Accident Analysis and Reconstruction Methods, Second Edition"
- "Pregnant Occupant Biomechanics-Advances in Automobile Safety Research"
- "Active Safety and the Mobility Industry"
To see a list of all titles, visit http://engineering.sae.org/safetyresources.
Other related resources from SAE International include:
- SAE International Seminars on Safety – http://www.sae.org/pdevent/byttlist/35500
- SAE International Webinars on Safety – http://www.sae.org/pdevent/webinarbyttlist/35500
For more information about these titles and resources, contact SAE International Customer Service at 1-877-606-7323 (U.S. and Canada only) or 1-724-776-4970, or email CustomerService@sae.org.
SAE International members receive a 10-20 percent discount off of list price for most products less than $500. Discount is determined by Member Level. http://www.sae.org/join.
SAE International is a global association of more than 133,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi of SAE International, 1-724-772-8522 or email@example.com
SOURCE SAE International
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.