SAE International 2013 Slate of Nominees
WARRENDALE, Pa., May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SAE International's Executive Nominating Committee has named nominees for president and four director positions on its Board of Directors.
- 2013 SAE International President – Donald Hillebrand, Section Leader, Energy Systems Department, Argonne National Laboratory.
- Paul Brothers, Chief Operating Officer, Director of R&D, COMP Cams, Inc.
- Arun Jaura, PhD, Vice President of Technology, Head of Eaton India Engineering Center (EIEC), Eaton Technologies
- Louis Kratz, Vice President, Logistics and Sustainment, Lockheed Martin
- Patrick Leteinturier, Senior Principal Automotive Systems, Infineon Technologies AGE
SAE International voting members will have the opportunity to vote on the 2013 Slate of Nominees 01-30 November via the SAE International website (www.sae.org). Those nominees elected will begin their terms on the SAE International Board of Directors in January 2013.
SAE International is a global association of more than 133,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi, SAE International, at email@example.com or 1-724-772-8522
SOURCE SAE International
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.