SAE International 2013 Slate of Nominees
WARRENDALE, Pa., May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SAE International's Executive Nominating Committee has named nominees for president and four director positions on its Board of Directors.
- 2013 SAE International President – Donald Hillebrand, Section Leader, Energy Systems Department, Argonne National Laboratory.
- Paul Brothers, Chief Operating Officer, Director of R&D, COMP Cams, Inc.
- Arun Jaura, PhD, Vice President of Technology, Head of Eaton India Engineering Center (EIEC), Eaton Technologies
- Louis Kratz, Vice President, Logistics and Sustainment, Lockheed Martin
- Patrick Leteinturier, Senior Principal Automotive Systems, Infineon Technologies AGE
SAE International voting members will have the opportunity to vote on the 2013 Slate of Nominees 01-30 November via the SAE International website (www.sae.org). Those nominees elected will begin their terms on the SAE International Board of Directors in January 2013.
SAE International is a global association of more than 133,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi, SAE International, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-724-772-8522
SOURCE SAE International