SAE International Elects 2013 Board Officers and Directors
WARRENDALE, Pa., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- SAE International's general membership has elected officers and directors to its Board of Directors.
- President: Donald Hillebrand , Director of Argonne National Laboratory's Energy Systems Division
- 2013-2015 Vice President Automotive: Jeff Hemphill , Chief Technical Officer of the Schaeffler Group in North America
2013-2015 Directors include:
- Paul "Scooter" Brothers, Chief Operating Officer of COMP Cams, Inc.
- Arun Jaura , Vice President and Head of Eaton India Engineering Center, Eaton Technologies Pvt
- Louis Kratz , Vice President, Logistics and Sustainment of Lockheed Martin
- Patrick Leteinturier, Senior Principal Automotive Systems of Infineon Technologies AG
Officers and Directors begin their terms in January 2013.
SAE International is a global association of more than 133,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International's core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International's charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.
- www.sae.org -
Contact: Shawn Andreassi , SAE International, at email@example.com or 1-724-772-8522.
SOURCE SAE International
More by this Source
Donald G. Hillebrand Elected SAE International President
Jan 10, 2013, 11:00 ET
Four New Professional Development Seminars Slated for SAE International 2013 World Congress
Jan 09, 2013, 14:03 ET
SAE International Honors Young Innovators with Award for Automotive Excellence
Jan 07, 2013, 15:21 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.