Saepio Puts Mobile Front and Center in Distributed Marketing Strategies
Latest Distributed Marketing Leadership Series guidebook explores the challenges organizations face when designing, coordinating and implementing a mobile strategy
KANSAS CITY, Mo., May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Where's your cell phone? If you're like most consumers, it's probably within reach. Mobile messaging is now the most used means of consumer communication. However, the question remains, how do marketers integrate mobile messaging into marketing strategies?
Mobile messaging in a distributed marketing environment must be implemented from a marketing perspective that takes into consideration all possible marketing channels. Saepio's new guidebook, Mobile Origination for Local Marketers: Mobile List Building, explores how a single marketing platform can help corporate and local marketers maintain brand and messaging consistency, as well as integrate mobile into their cross-channel campaigns.
Mobile marketing is more than a passing trend, it is imperative for achieving brand awareness and campaign success. More than any medium to come before it, mobile marketing requires corporate and local cooperation, something that if not coordinated correctly, can ruin the relationship between brand and consumer.
"The channel with which consumers receive marketing messages is based on preference and, therefore, ever changing. Distributed marketing organizations are struggling to stay on top of consumer habits," said John Thomson, President and CEO of Saepio. "With a single marketing platform, integrating an additional channel, like mobile, into a pre-existing campaign can easily be coordinated between corporate and local marketers."
The new guidebook provides insight on the following:
- How to establish mobile relationships
- How to co-manage relationships between corporate and local marketing
- How to integrate relationships into a broader consumer mobile messaging strategy that respects consumer preference and ensures long-term customer engagement
Saepio makes it easy for corporate and local marketers to build and run effective and engaging all-channel marketing campaigns.
Saepio's powerful MarketPort marketing platform starts with easy …
- Easy to Build and Run a Cross-channel Campaign because everything – email, landing pages, social, mobile, digital banner ads, signage, print ads, direct mail, and much more – is all managed in a single, integrated digital marketing platform.
- Easy to Maximize Brand Value at the Local Level because local and corporate marketers share a single platform but experience the same platform differently based on their roles. Brand control, speed to market, and content localization is all easily accomplished whether messages are for local, national or global audiences and corporate marketers can easily assign campaign tasks to local marketers.
- Easy to Engage Customers with personalized, relevant messages because corporate intelligence gleaned from CRM data, customer analytics, consumer actions and more can determine what content is served when, where and how.
- Easy to Automate Marketing Fulfillment because robust workflow enables every cross channel customer touch point to happen automatically whether launched by corporate marketing, initiated by a local marketer or triggered by a customer's action.
This robust yet simplified approach to today's complex marketing challenges is in use at hundreds of leading companies and organizations, including many of the world's most powerful brands. It is transforming the way corporations focus and manage their marketing efforts in a world that introduces new channels, new competitors, new regulations and new opportunities at every turn.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.