Safelite AutoGlass® Launches "Travel Resource" Website
Car-related News and Travel Information Provide Value to Readers
COLUMBUS, Ohio, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to bring more continuous value to customers, Safelite AutoGlass® – the nation's largest provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services – has developed a new website to share car-related news and travel information.
The site – SafeliteTravelResource.com – features guest bloggers in three areas:
- Car Care Corner provides information on collision repair and auto body work
- Smart Auto Coverage features topics related to insurance claims and money-saving tips
- On the Road covers road trip ideas and inspiration, safety advice, and weather-related news
"Today's consumers don't just want a company's products and services, they want organizations to understand their wants and needs and add value to their busy lives. By sharing automotive expertise and information, we hope to provide valuable communications that give people a reason to interact with our brand whether they have glass damage or not," said Jennifer Kielmeyer, Safelite's Web and Emerging Technologies Strategic Marketing Manager. "SafeliteTravelResource.com will keep customers and non-customers alike updated on a variety of automotive-related topics."
Some examples include:
- When Do You Replace Your Tires from TestDriveTech.com, which focuses on vehicle inspection solutions
- 2012 Los Angeles International Auto Show Review from AskPatty.com, which offers automotive advice for women
- Routine Maintenance – An Important Factor For Preventing Auto Repairs, from the Tacoma Auto Mall blog.
The SafeliteTravelResource.com website features roughly 60 independent bloggers who routinely offer advice on car-related topics.
About Safelite AutoGlass®
Safelite AutoGlass®, founded in 1947, is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services, providing mobile service to more than 95 percent of the U.S. population in all 50 states. The Columbus, Ohio-based company employs nearly 10,000 people across the United States and serves more than 4.1 million customers annually. For more information, visit www.safelite.com.
Media Contact: Melina Metzger, Safelite® Group PR Manager, 614.210.9232, email@example.com
SOURCE Safelite AutoGlass
More by this Source
Safelite AutoGlass Wins Gold in Best in Biz Awards 2013, Customer-Friendly Company Category
Dec 03, 2013, 12:01 ET
Safelite AutoGlass Featured On "Today in America with Terry Bradshaw" Airing On Discovery
Aug 27, 2013, 09:34 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.