Safelite AutoGlass Wins Gold in Best in Biz Awards 2013, Customer-Friendly Company Category
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Safelite AutoGlass®, the largest vehicle glass company in the U.S., has earned a Gold medal in the Customer-Friendly Company category in the 2013 Best in Biz Awards, the only independent business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts.
Safelite AutoGlass was honored for its commitment to customer delight. For example, Safelite completed a study to listen to customers regarding their needs. As a result, the company launched the Safelite Advantage, which focuses on five key points of customer service:
- Always being there: Glass damage can happen at any hour. Safelite is always available with 24/7 live representatives, as well as web and mobile app scheduling.
- Knowing who to expect: Customers who schedule Safelite mobile service receive peace of mind with the Technician Profile Email, including the technician's name, photo and credentials before he or she arrives.
- The best replacement technology: Safelite's proprietary TrueSeal system guides the new windshield into precise position to ensure the most reliable seal. Plus, Safelite recycles the old windshield, making replacement a more earth-friendly option.
- The strongest repairs: Safelite's exclusive GlassHealer resin is why its windshield repairs stay stronger and last longer.
- The industry's only nationwide lifetime guarantee: Safelite is proud to feature the industry's only nationwide lifetime guarantee with company stores in all 50 states.
Another recent accomplishment is the update of the handheld devices used by Safelite's mobile technicians and repair specialists. Safelite's proprietary Mobile Resource Management software (MRM3) is loaded onto each smartphone to improve both the customer experience:
- Convenience: Technicians can easily call the customer from the work order on their screen to notify them when they will arrive. Better mapping and integrated geo-navigation systems to find the customer's location
- Security: Customers can easily sign the pre-authorization form and receipt from the smartphone, which can then be emailed to the customer. The automatic device lock after a short period of inactivity protects customer information.
- Quality: Technicians have quick access to tips and tools of the trade to address the nuances of different vehicle styles.
"At Safelite AutoGlass, customers truly drive our business and we strive to innovate and 'wow' them," said Tom Feeney, Safelite's president and CEO. "I give all the credit to our Safelite employees who have dedicated themselves to our customers."
This is the third consecutive year Safelite AutoGlass has won a Best in Biz Award in the Customer-Friendly Company category, having earned Silver in both 2011 and 2012.
About Safelite AutoGlass®
Safelite AutoGlass®, founded in 1947, is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services, providing mobile service to more than 95 percent of the U.S. population in all 50 states. The Columbus, Ohio-based company employs approximately 10,000 people across the U.S. and serves more than 4.1 million customers annually. For more information, visit Safelite.com.
Media Contact: Melina Metzger, Safelite AutoGlass®, 614.210.9232, email@example.com
SOURCE Safelite AutoGlass