BALTIMORE, Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SafeNet, Inc., a global leader in data protection, today announced its upcoming participation at the 2012 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition, which will take place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. from October 22nd to October 24th.
The annual meeting and expo is in its 58th year, providing opportunities for professional development through informative presentations, and an exposition that will feature over 700 industry and U.S. Army displays.
For more than twenty-five years, SafeNet has been a trusted security solutions provider to the U.S. government. In addition to advanced cyber security technologies that prevent malware from compromising critical networks, SafeNet is a market-leading provider of strong authentication and data encryption solutions to the U.S. government and the U.S. Army.
At AUSA, SafeNet will be featuring its innovative solutions for cloud and virtual environments, multi-domain systems, and high-speed networks. In particular, the company will be featuring the following:
- uSC650 Mobile Security/Authentication: Provides a "hardened" root-of-trust ("mini-HSM") for device security, secure boot, cryptographic services, and strong authentication for mobile devices.
- ProtectV: The industry's first comprehensive high-assurance solution for securing data in the virtual datacenter and the cloud,providing organizations with the freedom to migrate to virtual and cloud environments while maintaining full ownership, compliance, and control of data.
- KeySecure: Enables government and military IT managers to centrally manage cryptographic keys across a wide variety of their organization's encryption platforms.
- Multi-Domain eXchange (MDeX) System: Solution that ensures trusted information sharing between multiple organizations with disparate security domains, which is vital for communication between separate defense and intelligence organizations.
- Type-1 Ethernet Encryptor (TEE): Solution that allows U.S. government agencies, for the first time, to fully encrypt their Ethernet networks to protect sensitive, classified information.
All of the products and other government-focused security solutions can be found at AUSA Booth #4407. The booth will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on all three days of the event, as well as from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. for the Marshall dinner on the night of the 24th.
"For more than twenty-five years, SafeNet has been dedicated to securing the critical assets of our federal government and defense agencies. In this new age of cybersecurity, we look forward to deepening our relationships with our Army, DoD, and IC customers through the introduction of new and innovative products that meet their security challenges at home and abroad," said Joel Stein, SafeNet's Director of Program Development for government. "In today's technological and budgetary environment, security must be a reusable component of a system. In the Capability Set construct, military systems will be refreshed every two to four years. By making security reusable between devices, we can lower cost and reduce the time it takes to get state of the art networking devices issued to the warfighter. SafeNet's hardware-based root of trust mobile security solutions support x.509 certificates and can be reused from device to device via standard APIs, allowing integration into almost any solution set. Through our involvement at AUSA, we aim to provide warfighters with solutions that ensure the security of critical data on and off the battlefield."
- uSC650 Product Brief
- ProtectV – Cloud Security Product Brief
- KeySecure Product Brief
- Government Security Solutions
- Multi-Domain eXchange (MDeX) System Product Brief
- Type-1 Ethernet Encryptor Product Brief
About SafeNet, Inc.
Founded in 1983, SafeNet, Inc. is one of the largest information security companies in the world, and is trusted to protect the most sensitive data for market-leading organizations around the globe. SafeNet's data-centric approach focuses on the protection of high-value information throughout its lifecycle, from the data center to the cloud. More than 25,000 customers across commercial enterprises and government agencies trust SafeNet to protect and control access to sensitive data, manage risk, ensure compliance, and secure virtual and cloud environments.
Since 1950, the Association of the United States Army has worked to support all aspects of national security while advancing the interests of America's Army and the men and women who serve.
AUSA is a private, non-profit educational organization that supports America's Army - Active, National Guard, Reserve, Civilians, Retirees, Government Civilians, Wounded Warriors, Veterans, and family members. AUSA provides numerous professional development opportunities at a variety of events, both local and national.
SOURCE SafeNet, Inc.