BALTIMORE, June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SafeNet, Inc., a global leader in data protection solutions, today announced an enhanced global channel partner program, the SafeNet Cipher Partner program, designed to allow partners to grow their businesses and help their customers tackle the new challenges of data security in the age of cloud, virtualization and mobility. Improvements include tiered partner benefits, an enhanced partner portal, simplified global pricing, and deal registration to make it easier for partners to grow their data security business with SafeNet.
With SafeNet's industry-leading encryption, crypto management and authentication solutions, partners can help customers address key security pain points and priorities of data security and user authentication and access controls, according to recent data from 451 Research. SafeNet's investment in developing training, accreditation and sales and marketing programs to support partners will help them architect, sell and deliver advanced data protection solutions to help customers secure the "new perimeter" of IT security – the data and the users.
SafeNet enhanced the program based on ongoing feedback from channel partners. Program highlights include:
- Single Global program framework – The Cipher Program delivers a consistent program across the globe with allowances for local market adjustments.
- Discount Harmonization – The Cipher Program offers a simplified, harmonized single product discount, making it easier to do business with SafeNet.
- Tiered Partner Benefits – The Cipher program offers three tiers – Silver, Gold and Platinum. Partners have the ability to earn Cipher benefits for bringing incremental business to SafeNet, and those that commit to higher levels benefit from higher discounts, margins and sales and marketing support.
- Global Security Ecosystem – SafeNet has integrated and validated its products with leading technology company solutions, offering partners numerous additional opportunities to increase incremental revenue. They benefit from being able to offer authentication and encryption solutions that integrate with more technology platforms than any other data protection provider.
- New and Improved Partner Portal – The SafeNet partner portal offers partners the tools and resources needed to sell, service, and support the full range of SafeNet products and solutions. It provides centralized access to sales tools, training and marketing campaigns available to each partner. Special features include profile management, lead management, deal registration, online training and fund management. SafeNet partners benefit from video-based, web-based and classroom training.
- Deal Registration, Access to Leads, and Generous, Uniform Discounts – The SafeNet Cipher Partner Program offers generous discounts aligned with partner status and activities, along with improved, consolidated price lists making it easier to sell across SafeNet's portfolio. SafeNet has increased the discount on registered deals to 10 percent, providing greater margin and reward for partners. Partners are assured that opportunities are assigned only to them and they receive ongoing leads provided by SafeNet.
- Marketing Programs, Sales Support and Training – SafeNet provides channel support across all critical functions of partners' businesses to accelerate the marketing, selling and servicing of SafeNet solutions to end users. Partners can close opportunities faster with SafeNet-provided sales tools and marketing campaigns for lead generation.
"The channel is an extension of SafeNet's sales & technical team and a critical route to market for SafeNet. Over the past 12 months, channel partners have more than doubled the incremental revenue contribution delivered to SafeNet. Partners represent an important part of our overall go-to-market strategy, and are committed to their growth," Laurie Usewicz, vice president, channel sales, SafeNet. "These improvements will help increase the value of being a SafeNet Cipher channel partner while making it easy to do business with us. We will continue to strengthen our partner relationships and deliver an increasingly valuable program that helps our channel partners be successful."
"We have grown our business with the help of our solid relationship with SafeNet. Not only do they have a large portfolio of data protection solutions that meets the needs of the enterprise market, but they back that up with a comprehensive global program that helps partners like Arrow build strong relationships with our resellers. The simplified tools and programs will make working with them even easier." – Russell Zientek, vice president of security, Arrow ECS.
"SafeNet enables partners like ePlus with great support and highly relevant data protection solutions in the context today's ever increasing threat landscape," said Mark Melvin, chief technology officer, ePlus Technology. "The new SafeNet partner program helps us deliver key components of a defence in depth strategy for some of our customers key pain points in protecting the data and securing user access to corporate applications and data."
"SafeNet continues to enable the channel partner community and has enabled us to expand our security offerings. They are delivering the right solutions to successfully address customer pain points," said Andreas Bechthold, managing director, Infingate Germany.
- SafeNet Partners: http://www.safenet-inc.com/partners/
- A Channel Revolution: An Interview with 5-Time Channel Chief Laurie Usewicz: http://data-protection.safenet-inc.com/2014/02/a-channel-revolution-an-interview-with-5-time-channel-chief-laurie-usewicz/
About SafeNet, Inc.
Founded in 1983, SafeNet, Inc. is one of the largest information security companies in the world, and is trusted to protect the most sensitive data for market-leading organizations around the globe. SafeNet's data-centric approach focuses on the protection of high-value information throughout its lifecycle, from the data center to the cloud. More than 25,000 customers across commercial enterprises and government agencies trust SafeNet to protect and control access to sensitive data, manage risk, ensure compliance, and secure virtual and cloud environments. Learn more about SafeNet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.
SafeNet Media Contact:
SOURCE SafeNet, Inc.