LONDON, April 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- In response, Sage announces second wave of 2017 cloud accounting solutions for the world's business builders at the UK's biggest entrepreneur's conference
According to new research, almost a third of small business who commit to technology show significantly improved growth compared to those who don't. The whitepaper* launched today and titled 'Tech savvy businesses do it better' was commissioned by market and technology leader in cloud accounting, Sage, and conducted by IDC.
The research follows the launch of Sage's second wave of cloud accounting solutions in 2017 at Sage Summit London. These products help businesses manage everything from people to money and are designed to automate back-office functions for a world where admin is invisible.
Tech savvy businesses do it better
With more than 1 million new customers following Sage to the cloud in 2016, clearly small businesses are beginning to see the advantages of technology. Nevertheless, research shows more than half (56%) of small businesses have yet to adopt digital technologies, preferring to maintain their business with traditional methods.
However, where businesses did adopt technology the benefits were clear, with 32% of small businesses that have a focus on digitally innovating their business reporting growth of more than 10% in the last year.
Driving a world of Invisible Admin
With the research showing high rewards of adopting technology, Sage is on a mission to drive a world where admin is invisible for businesses of all sizes with world class cloud products that free business builders up to focus on what is important to them.
"This second round of new cloud product releases in 2017 sees us move our customers closer to a professional environment for entrepreneurs where admin is invisible, freeing up business builders to follow their dreams," said Nick Goode, EVP of Product Management at Sage. "We have our foot on the gas and are creating the future for businesses the world over - at every stage of their journey."
The product launches announced at Sage Summit today include:
- Sage One with Pegg - the world's first accounting chat bot is now linked to Sage One, which acts as a smart assistant, and enables users to track expenses and manage finances through popular messaging apps. Following the launch in the US earlier this year, this product is now available in the UK.
- Sage Live -A customisable, and cost-effective cloud accounting solution, built on the Salesforce Lightning user interface, enables customers to manage multiple locations and currencies all in the palm of their hand. Available now on both iOS and Android operating systems in the UK.
- Sage X3 v11 - A business management solution tailored to the needs of demanding, growing businesses. The latest version of this cost-effective enterprise resource planning solution which changes how midsize businesses compete and grow is now available in US, Canada, France, UK, Spain, Germany, Australia and New Zealand.
- Direct Bank Feeds - a secure connection that deals directly with UK + Ireland Banks and Financial Service Providers to automate the flow of transaction data into Sage Accounting Products. This helps businesses get a real-time view of cashflow, cut manual processing, reduce errors and speeds up reconciliation processes. Direct Bank Feeds launches in Sage One, Sage Live, Sage 50c and Sage 200 throughout Spring 2017.
Jennifer Warawa, EVP of Product Marketing, Sage, commented: "With the stakes high for business owners who are working harder than ever, Sage is addressing business needs. We want to make the cloud a reality for customers of all sizes, without the need for them to migrate from their much-loved Sage business management solution, and we are welcoming new customers straight into the cloud.
"We want to give our customers mobility choices and enable them to work from wherever, whenever in a way that best suits the way they run their business."
"Above all, these solutions need to be cost effective and part of the journey our customers experience as they grow their businesses - technology should be a catalyst not an inhibitor."
Sage Summit UK is being supported by Diamond sponsors: Microsoft and PwC; Platinum sponsors: Draycir, Kimble Applications and Deloitte and Gold sponsors: Aviva Life Services UK Ltd, Certify, Elavon, humanforceThe People's Pension and Pinnacle.
*Whitepaper available on request.
Sage is the market and technology leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of entrepreneurs and business builders. Today, business builders measure success in strong relationships, partnerships, and communities. It's why Sage helps drive today's business builders with the most intelligent and flexible cloud-enabled software, support and advice to manage everything from money to people. Daily, more than 13,000 Sage colleagues in 23 countries work with a thriving global community of over 3 million entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers to champion the success of business builders everywhere. And as a FTSE 100 business, we are passionate about doing business the right way, supporting our local communities through the Sage Foundation.
Sage - the market and technology leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, powered by the cloud and supporting the ambition of the world's entrepreneurs and business builders. Because when business builders do well, we all do.
For more information, visit http://www.sage.com
http://www.microsoft.com/ - Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.