SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016 taking place in Davos, Switzerland from January 20-23, 2016. At the World Economic Forum, Benioff will participate in the following public sessions:
- Wednesday, January 20, 2016: Benioff will join Alcoa Chairman and CEO Klaus Kleinfeld, Schneider Electric Chairman and CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire, Kaiser Permanente Chairman and CEO Bernard Tyson and Hewlett Packard Enterprise President and CEO Meg Whitman in a panel moderated by Boston Consulting Group CEO and President Rich Lesser. The session is titled "The Digital Transformation of Industries," and will begin at approximately 10:30 a.m. CET. A live webcast will be available at http://webcasts.weforum.org/widget/1/davos2016?a=72291&p=1&pi=1.
- Saturday, January 23, 2016: Benioff will join International Trade Union Confederation General Secretary Sharan Burrow and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Publicis Groupe Maurice Lévy in a panel moderated by CNBC's Geoff Cutmore. The session is titled "The Future of Growth: Technology Driven, Human Centred," and will begin at approximately 9:15 a.m. CET. A live webcast will be available at http://webcasts.weforum.org/widget/1/davos2016?a=73501&p=1&pi=1.
Additional Resources for World Economic Forum
- More information about the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016 is available at: http://wef.ch/davos16
- View the Open Forum programme at: http://wef.ch/openforum
- Watch the sessions on demand on YouTube at: http://wef.ch/youtube or http://wef.ch/youku
- Access the press photo archive at: http://wef.ch/pics
Connect with the World Economic Forum
- Become a fan of the Forum on Facebook at: http://wef.ch/facebook
- Follow the Forum on Twitter at: http://wef.ch/twitter and http://wef.ch/livetweet (hashtag #Davos2016)
- Read the Forum's blog at: http://wef.ch/agenda
- Follow the Forum on Google+ at: http://wef.ch/gplus
- Follow the Annual Meeting on a smartphone at: http://wef.ch/m
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
About Salesforce Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
© 2016 salesforce.com. All rights reserved.