SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will speak at the following industry events:
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016: Benioff will speak at The New York Times New Work Summit in a fireside chat with New York Times Magazine staff writer Jenna Wortham. The session, "Creating a Dynamic Culture," will begin at approximately 11:20 a.m. PST. A live webcast will be available: https://youtu.be/X50dNE7uqLw.
- Monday, March 7, 2016: Benioff will speak at the Forbes CIO Summit in a fireside chat with Forbes managing editor Bruce Upbin. The session, "Innovation at Scale," will begin at approximately 11:05 a.m. PST. A live audiocast will be available: https://www.salesforce.com/investor.
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
© 2015 salesforce.com. All rights reserved.