SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced the kick off of the all-new Salesforce World Tour in New York City on Nov. 18, 2015 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Salesforce President and Vice Chairman Keith Block will deliver a keynote outlining how businesses can accelerate their digital transformations and become customer companies. A live webcast from the event will be available at www.salesforce.com/live.
Comment on the News
- "With 6 billion mobile phones and 75 billion connected devices in the world, everyone and everything is becoming smarter and more connected," said Salesforce Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Lynn Vojvodich. "Companies rely on Salesforce to help them reimagine the customer experience, and The World Tour gives us the opportunity to inspire companies of all sizes and industries to connect with their customers in a whole new way."
The Salesforce World Tour Over the last 16 years, Salesforce has expanded and redefined CRM, bringing social, mobile, data science and IoT technologies to its trusted cloud platform. The Salesforce Customer Success Platform enables companies to connect with customers in new ways, run their business from their phone, create 1-to-1 customer journeys and make smarter, more predictive decisions from anywhere in real time.
The Salesforce World Tour is a global roadshow where businesses can learn how the Salesforce Customer Success Platform empowers them to accelerate their digital transformations and become customer companies. Events feature keynotes from Salesforce executives and other influencers, specialized breakout sessions for every role and industry, live demos of cutting-edge technologies and showcase how customers are using Salesforce to grow their business. Future Salesforce World Tour destinations include: Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Tokyo, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Seattle, Hannover, Chicago, Boston, Melbourne, Amsterdam, Washington D.C., London and Paris.
- Innovative Speakers: Visionary keynote by Salesforce President and Vice Chairman Keith Block with noteworthy guests including American Express VP, Head of Global E2E Marketing Barbara Agoglia and MoMA CTO Diana Pan, as well as other special guests.
- Giving Back: Salesforce.org is partnering with Project Sunshine, a nonprofit that provides free educational, recreational and social programs to kids facing medical challenges and their families. Attendees will have the opportunity to help assemble 2,000 holiday-themed craft kits for hospitalized children across the United States.
- Register for Salesforce World Tour New York: http://www.salesforce.com/events/worldtour/nyc/
- Learn more about the Salesforce World Tour and upcoming event locations: http://www.salesforce.com/events/
- Experience the event via Salesforce Live: www.salesforce.com/live
- Support Project Sunshine: http://www.projectsunshine.org/waystogive/index.php
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
About Salesforce Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
© 2015 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners