SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced that Salesforce Marketing Cloud CEO Scott McCorkle will be speaking at AdExchanger Industry Preview in New York, NY on January 20th.
McCorkle will participate in a fireside chat with Ryan Joe, Senior Editor, AdExchanger, beginning at 11:50 a.m. ET. A live audiocast of the fireside chat will be available in the events section of the Salesforce Investor Relations website at www.salesforce.com/investor. A video recording of the fireside chat will be published to youtube.com/adexchanger the following day.
- More information about AdExchanger Industry Preview can be found at www.industrypreview.com.
- A live audiocast of the fireside chat will be available in the events section of the Salesforce Investor Relations website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
- A video recording of the fireside chat will be published to youtube.com/adexchanger the following day.
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/
About Salesforce Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
© 2016 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners