SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced Salesforce Service Cloud was named a leader by Forrester Research in its reports, The Forrester Wave™: Customer Service Solutions For Enterprise Organizations, Q4 2015, and The Forrester Wave™: Customer Service Solutions For Midsize Teams, Q4 2015.
Salesforce received the highest marks for the Strategy category in the Enterprise Wave and Midsize Wave reports. Both reports recognized how, "Salesforce shines in customer service with a rich strategy and solid execution. Salesforce's vision focuses on getting customers up and running in customer service quickly. It provides strong support for both B2B and B2C business models. Its SaaS-based service provides first-rate case management capabilities, as well as a robust omni-channel lineup that is especially strong in emerging channels such as social customer service and chat tools."
Comments on the News:
- "At the heart of every business is its customers—and ultimately, the success of every business depends on its ability to foster positive customer experiences," said Mike Milburn, SVP and GM of Service Cloud, Salesforce. "With Service Cloud, companies can create, nurture and grow the customer relationships that are crucial for success by delivering intelligent, omnichannel support—including the ability to embed service directly into mobile apps."
- "STANLEY Healthcare products and solutions support clinicians, patients and senior living residents in more than 17,000 facilities worldwide—and the Service Cloud has helped us strengthen our connection with customers," said Amihai Zeltzer, AVP Technical & Digital Services, STANLEY Healthcare. "Now, we can meet our customers wherever they are, on their preferred channel and at their desired time. Further, the Service Cloud enhanced our ability to respond to events and enables proactive customer service."
Consumers today are more connected than ever before, and companies that want to succeed in this new environment must provide a seamless customer service experience during each and every interaction, across every channel. Service Cloud, the world's #1 customer service and support platform, enables companies to transform their service organizations and deliver exceptional customer service experiences. In fact, companies that have deployed Service Cloud have seen an average of 48 percent faster case resolution, 45 percent decrease in support costs, an average of 47 percent increase in agent productivity and an average of 45 percent increase in customer satisfaction, according to a recent third-party research report sponsored by Salesforce1. Built on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform, Service Cloud gives companies a 360-degree view of their customers and enables them to deliver smarter, faster, and more personalized service.
- The Forrester Wave™: Customer Service Solutions For Enterprise Organizations, Q4 2015, and The Forrester Wave™: Customer Service Solutions For Midsize Teams, Q4 2015 is available here: http://www.salesforce.com/form/service-cloud/forrester-wave-customer-service-solutions-midsize-teams.jsp
- Learn more about Service Cloud: http://www.salesforce.com/service-cloud/overview/
- Watch an overview of Service Cloud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjJo5yWfaAw
Connect with Salesforce
- Follow @Salesforce on Twitter
- Like the Service Cloud on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ServiceCloud
About Salesforce Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: http://www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
© 2016 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Community Cloud and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
1 Source: Salesforce Customer Relationship Survey conducted March-April 2015, by an independent third-party, Confirmit Inc., on 4,600+ customers randomly selected. Response sizes per question vary.