SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver the Brand Matters Keynote at the 2013 International CES, the world's largest annual innovation event. This year the Brand Matters keynote will focus on "Marketing in the Cloud," and will take place at 11 a.m. on January 9, 2013 at the LVH Theater within the Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (LVH) in Las Vegas.
Benioff will discuss how social and mobile cloud computing is transforming business.
In addition, Benioff will be joined by marketing leaders from top brands including American Express' Josh Silverman, AT&T's Michael Bowling, The Coca Cola Co.'s Joe Tripodi, Samsung Telecommunications' Brian Wallace and Unilever's Keith Weed in a discussion moderated by Michael Kassan, chairman and CEO of MediaLink.
- Video of the keynote will be available on the CES website following the event: http://www.cesweb.org/videos
- Live audio of the keynote will be available via http://www.salesforce.com/company/investor/
- Visit the Salesforce Social Media Command Center at the start of the CES Instawalk, outside of the North Hall, Booth #4906
- Join the conversation on the future of marketing on Twitter with #brandmatters
- To see what topics are trending at the conference and much more, please read our blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/company/2012/12/find-the-top-trends-from-ces-2013-with-a-social-media-command-center.html
- Find more information on Salesforce Marketing Cloud at: www.salesforce.com/marketingcloud
- Like Salesforce Marketing Cloud on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marketingcloud
- Follow @Salesforce, @MarketingCloud and #marketingcloud on Twitter
Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Using salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies, companies can connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and apps give customers the tools to create a social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate.
- Grow your business with the world's #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter.
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Work.com.
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
©2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Rypple, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.