Salesforce.com Makes Forbes' List of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies
Enterprise cloud computing leader amongst the top 10 most trustworthy large-cap companies
SAN FRANCISCO, June 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that it has made Forbes' list of The 100 Most Trustworthy Companies. Most notably, salesforce.com was ranked amongst the top 10 of the most trustworthy large-cap companies along with Bed Bath & Beyond and Hormel Foods. The annual list, compiled by independent financial analytics company Audit Integrity, is made up of the American businesses that have consistently demonstrated transparent and solid corporate governance and management.
Salesforce.com and Forbes' List of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies
- Salesforce.com was selected from the more than 8,000 companies traded on U.S. exchanges that Audit Integrity scans. Every three months it assigns each company an accounting and governance risk score, or AGR, based on proprietary modeling designed to identify practices that historically have had a high correlation with increasing shareholder risk.
- More information on Audit Integrity's methodology can be found here: http://www.forbes.com/2010/04/05/most-trustworthy-companies-leadership-governance-100.html
Comments on the News
- "It is a tremendous honor to make Forbes' List of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies," said Marc Benioff , chairman and CEO of salesforce.com. "Business transparency is incredibly important to our organization and we are therefore extremely proud of this accomplishment."
Additional Corporate Recognition
- Forbes' listing follows salesforce.com being named by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for 2010 for the fourth consecutive year, and making Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Places to Work For list for the second consecutive year.
- Follow salesforce.com on Twitter @salesforce.
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and CRM applications (http://www.salesforce.com/crm) have revolutionized the way companies collaborate and communicate with their customers, including:
- The Sales Cloud, for sales force automation and contact management
- The Service Cloud, for customer service and support solutions
- Chatter, for social collaboration
- The Force.com platform, for custom application development
- The AppExchange, the world's leading marketplace for enterprise cloud computing applications
Salesforce.com offers the fastest path to customer success with cloud computing. As of April 30, 2010, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 77,300 customers including Allianz Commercial, Dell, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and SunTrust Banks.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright (c) 2010 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce and the "no software" logo are registered trademarks of salesforce.com, inc., and salesforce.com owns other registered and unregistered trademarks. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.