Salesforce.com to Participate in Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Hosted Bus Tour
Event to be audiocast live on salesforce.com's investor relations website
SAN FRANCISCO, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that John Wookey, Executive Vice President, Social Applications, will participate in an investor bus tour hosted by Stifel Nicolaus & Co. on Monday, July 9, 2012 at 3:00pm (PT) / 6:00pm (ET) in San Francisco, CA.
An audiocast of Mr. Wookey's presentation will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services allow customers to:
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Data.com, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Salesforce Site.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku and Salesforce Radian6.
- Empower small business to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company's social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Copyright © 2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce.com, Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Radian6, Jigsaw, AppExchange, Force.com, Heroku, and all associated logos are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. in the United States and other countries. Salesforce.com offers its Siteforce products and services in Germany under the Force.com Sites trademark. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
More by this Source
Salesforce.com Announces Appointment of General Colin Powell to its Board of Directors
Mar 14, 2014, 08:00 ET
Salesforce.com Increases Commitment to Europe With New Strategic Investments
Mar 03, 2014, 08:00 ET
Salesforce.com Chairman and CEO to Participate in Morgan Stanley TMT Conference
Feb 28, 2014, 07:55 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.