Comments on the News
- "We've entered the Age of Impact. Today, the measure of nonprofit success is not the amount of dollars raised—it's the impact made on the communities these organizations serve," said Allyson Fryhoff, senior vice president of sales at Salesforce.org. "Salesforce.org has been committed to the success of nonprofit organizations from day one, and we're thrilled to introduce the Nonprofit Success Pack to help them succeed on their critical missions."
- "Thanks to the power of NPSP, RallyPoint/6 (RP/6) has the ability to not only manage our entire service member and veterans program in one centralized location within Salesforce across every site in the country, but we can see the incredible outcomes and impact of our work in real-time right at our fingertips," said Kylee Durant, COO of RP/6, a growing nonprofit organization serving troops and their families as they transition back to civilian life.
- "Relationships matter and authentic relationships matter even more," said Jay Banfield, Chief Officer of Innovation and Scale and California Managing Director at Year Up. "We're using the Nonprofit Success Pack for donor management, and leveraging the interests of so many different stakeholders."
A New Solution for Nonprofits, Built for Impact
In 2008, Salesforce introduced the Nonprofit Starter Pack to help nonprofits run their organizations more effectively. With a comprehensive set of tools for managing donors, campaigns, volunteers and grants, and including out-of-the-box reports and dashboards, the Nonprofit Starter Pack has accelerated the deployments of more than 12,000 nonprofits in more than 80 countries over the last 8 years.
Today, with the new Nonprofit Success Pack, Salesforce.org is taking nonprofit management to the next level. Designed with richer features and functionality to help nonprofit organizations increase their impact on the communities they serve, NPSP now includes:
- Campaign Advancements: With NPSP, customers can create personalized engagement plans that track the steps needed to engage with different types of donors and volunteers to improve fundraising and volunteerism. In addition, organizations can merge campaigns and reports to generate new groups that can be targeted with integrated marketing campaigns, helping nonprofits to engage more deeply with constituents.
- Donor Management Advancements: New innovations that track employer matching programs, manage memorial gifts and in-kind gifts enable organizations to better manage their all of their donor relationships.
- Constituent Levels: Organizations can create different levels based on any number of variables (donations, volunteer hours, etc.) to categorize and track top constituents.
- Lightning Ready: NPSP is built on Salesforce Lightning, providing a modern and intelligent user experience on any device, enabling nonprofits to work faster and smarter.
- New Languages: NPSP is now available in three additional languages, Spanish, German and Japanese.
Because NPSP is built using an open and flexible data architecture, organizations can create, modify and contribute code on GitHub. Nonprofit customers can also leverage innovations from the community and the dozens of apps and components created just for nonprofits on the Salesforce AppExchange to customize NPSP to suit their individual needs.
With more than 50 nonprofit user groups around the world and the Power of Us online community, organizations have a number of resources where they can share best practices and get questions answered. In addition, the community hosts regular "sprints" in which nonprofits, partners and Salesforce.org staff work together to create new specialized features on NPSP, answer questions and solve problems.
Pricing and Availability
Salesforce.org is a nonprofit social enterprise born out of Salesforce to give back to communities around the world through technology, strategic grants and community engagement. Since Salesforce was founded in 1999, its technology has powered more than 29,000 nonprofit and education institutions; Salesforce and its philanthropic entities have provided more than $128 million in grants; and Salesforce employees have logged more than 1.6 million volunteer hours throughout the world. For more information on Salesforce.org, please visit www.salesforce.org.
Salesforce, Salesforce.org and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
© 2016 salesforce.com, inc. and Salesforce.org. All rights reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/salesforceorg-delivers-nonprofit-success-pack-enabling-nonprofit-organizations-to-run-seamlessly-and-engage-deeply-with-constituents-to-advance-their-mission-300333718.html