REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- B2BSignals next generation of data as a service (DaaS) is now available for global subscriptions. Taking traditional sales and marketing prospecting as well as market research to the next level, Salesify, a global market leader in B2B lead gen and data services, recently launched its newest DaaS platform that gives users intelligence to find their next and most targeted customer. Users can now see data connections — on functional, operational, and product install base — across 40,000 companies, with 26 million contacts, covering 3.5 million technology installs within 557,000 locations, in a rich, graphical and user friendly platform. "Traditional sales and marketing teams struggle to find and sift through contacts and account data to find buyers," said Shivani York, VP of New Ventures heading up the B2BSignals business. "With the addition of a functional organization map and product install base data combined with geo-targeting tools, our users have an even more robust engine which can be used to build account-based marketing strategies, and to understand business opportunities and marketing information, while maximizing investments in marketing automation and CRM systems by sharing data that informs meaningful conversations that drive faster conversions and bottom-line revenue."
B2BSignals includes powerful filters and search functionality to mine relational data, allowing users to discover a broader data set for deeper connections to accounts and opportunities. "In business, you don't know what you don't know," said Raj Hajela, a Salesify founder and Chief Sales Officer, "and this knowledge gap can impact the health of your organization … you have to ask the right questions to get actionable insights. B2BSignals changes that, because you can pose a query, search, or filter for information and B2BSignals Intelligence reveals data that has never been available – right at your fingertips." B2BSignals is also integrated into the Salesify solutions portfolio, leveraging data pulled globally, which can reveal critical metrics on technology, user expertise, functional responsibilities, and other market insights.
A live webcast launch event is scheduled for November 9th 2016 at 9:30am PST. The original founders and business head Shivani York will discuss the vision and story behind B2BSignals and trial user Nick Ezzo will share his experiences as a B2BSignals trial user. Those interested may register via this link for this exciting launch event.
B2BSignals solution includes:
- Ability to filter across 20+ industries, 26+ Million and growing contacts, over 40,000 companies, and 15,000+ products install base information - along with all the attributes in the database and advanced filtering to do granular, focused searches.
- 24/7 access to data analysts on the B2BSignals team to prepare, pull and create data reports.
- Access to 370 million raw records for planning and prospecting, including international data, with 80+% accuracy guaranteed.
- Data refreshed every 45 days and is never purchased through third parties.
- Validated data, with over 850 people managing the data classification / data science and data validation.
- Self-service access to the largest database of customer product base information in North America.
- Customer install base information by competitor, region, vertical, company type and size.
- Market Insights (pending early 2017 release) and market share information for planning.
Since 2005, Salsify has given companies a single, integrated solution that is dynamic and powerful enough to deliver leads and help to close deals faster, through reliable sales- and marketing-ready solutions. Developed, implemented and supported by Salesify, B2BSignals provides integrated and focused solutions for sales, marketing, and executives to have meaningful conversations with their prospects sooner & fine-tune marketing campaigns to relevant targets. B2BSignals is powered by DaaS, NLP, and provides access to the Salesify proprietary data dictionary, resulting in deep insights on companies, targeted role-based contacts, and technology product install base information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/salesify-announces-release-of-next-generation-sales--marketing-intelligence-software-b2bsignals-300350409.html