Samsung First To Offer M-GO Digital Entertainment Service On Smart TV Platform
LOS ANGELES, April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/-- M-GO, the people-friendliest new digital entertainment service announced today that owners of 2012 Samsung Smart TVs are the first to gain access to M-GO's deep library of movies and TV shows streaming on demand directly on their Smart TVs. With M-GO, people only pay for the movies and TV shows they want, never needing to commit to subscription fees. M-GO has content deals secured with Hollywood's major studios, which drive its always-growing library of the newest releases – the earliest it is available at retail - as well as a deep catalogue of hidden gems and classic favorites.
The free M-GO app will be featured in the "What's New" section of Samsung Apps on Samsung's Smart Hub. Starting today, select Samsung Smart TV users can try out M-GO with a special offer of two free rentals by typing in the code "SamsungTV" and hitting apply at the point of purchase. The promotion is valid until June 30, 2013.*
"Samsung is transforming the home entertainment experience by giving consumers control, choice and access to their favorite content on the largest screen in the home," said Eric Anderson, vice president, content and product solutions at Samsung Electronics America. "By being the first to offer M-GO to Smart TVs owners, consumers can get more of the movies and TV shows they love streaming right to their TV."
"Providing easier access to the movies and TV shows people care about is M-GO's mission," said John Batter, CEO of M-GO. "Going live on Samsung Smart TVs is a huge milestone in giving consumers the power to enjoy an entire world of entertainment at their fingertips on the big screen at home."
M-GO Takes User-Friendly to a New Level – "People-Friendliest" Entertainment Service
With M-GO, people can now sit back, relax and know that finding great entertainment is easier than ever:
- Unlike other streaming and media stores, M-GO goes further. With such a robust and constantly expanding library of the newest releases and deep catalogue of hits, M-GO is confident that it will be able to gratify even the most discerning consumer searches. However, M-GO is so committed to taking the hassle out of watching great digital entertainment quickly and easily, that it is going further - if M-GO doesn't have the content, it will help people find it on other media stores including Amazon, Hulu, iTunes, Netflix and Vudu.
- Keep your viewing playlists personalized: M-GO gives up to six profiles per account and has a "Watch List" feature so that each member of the household gets tailored recommendations and their own wish list of movies and TV shows they want to watch later.
- Spending limits for parents to give their kids the freedom to watch but the ability to budget and avoid credit card shock when the bill arrives.
- M-GO also enhances viewing and entertainment discovery by providing movie trailers, critic reviews from Rotten Tomatoes, Cast and Crew images, filmographies and more – which provides a helpful second-screen experience.
- We've-got-your-back customer support. Live operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
M-GO connects consumers to the freshest new movies the same day as the DVD release (and next day for TV shows) – including such blockbusters as Django Unchained, Gangster Squad, The Guardians, The Mad Men Series and much more.
M-GO is available now on select Samsung Smart TVs. It is also available on all major platforms and functions on a full spectrum of operating systems ranging from Android to iOS to Windows. Consumers can also access M-GO via web browsers (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox) by visiting www.mgo.com.
*Terms and Conditions
You must have or open an M-GO account to redeem your promo code. Must be a U.S. resident. Up to two (2) uses per account. Limit one promo code per transaction. Cannot be combined with other promotional offers. Promo code must be entered at the time of rental to receive the discount. If you fail to enter the promo code you will not receive the discount. Promotion expires on 6/30/2013. Additional conditions for watching each rental will be provided with each rental. Promotion and promo code have no cash value, except as required by law. Promotion and promo code cannot be copied, sold, or otherwise transferred. Void where prohibited. Terms and conditions are subject to change.
M-GO is the people-friendliest, new pay-as-you-go digital entertainment service that makes it easier than ever to browse, rent, buy and enjoy the broadest, newest and best selection of movies and TV shows on your screens. M-GO was created by people who love entertainment for people who love being entertained and is a joint venture between DreamWorks Animation and Technicolor. With both technology and entertainment in the company's DNA, M-GO's mission is to transform the world of digital entertainment on the viewer's terms.
More by this Source
M-GO Delivers Innovative Way to Gift Digital Movies This Holiday Season
Dec 03, 2013, 03:01 ET
M-GO Serves Up Delicious Viewing Options With Original Series "Dinner & A Download"
Oct 10, 2013, 00:01 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.