SANS training content is designed, built and delivered by world-class instructors and cybersecurity practitioners. These are the experts called in to analyze, fix and learn from high profile, high stakes cybersecurity incidents around the world. Security awareness professionals trust SANS training to maximize the impact of every training touch.
The security awareness program includes everything security awareness officers need to simply and effectively build a best-in-class security awareness program:
- Expert-authored training, tools, and content for easy compliance, better behavior change, and a more secure culture.
- Powerful assessments and turnkey phishing awareness training.
- The Advanced Cybersecurity Learning Platform (ACLP) ensures the right employees receive the right training at the right time. The ACLP automates a number of the tasks, saving time and ensuring organizations follow a proven roadmap to success.
- Managed services support security awareness of officers from program start up to measuring success.
- The world's largest and most engaged community of cybersecurity professionals benefit from quick access to relevant and actionable information.
About SANS Securing The Human
SANS Securing The Human has worked with over 1,400 organizations and trained over 6.5 million people around the world. Security awareness training content is translated into over 20 languages. Whether seeking check-the-box easy compliance or industry-leading content, training, and services, organizations benefit from SANS Securing The Human's unwavering commitment to helping organizations effectively understand, manage, and measure their human cyber risks. (https://securingthehuman.sans.org)
About the Gartner Magic Quadrant Report
The Gartner Magic Quadrant report analyzes vendors in a given market, assigning them to categories such as niche players, challengers, visionaries and leaders. The SANS Institute was recognized as a leader because of its "completeness of vision" and the "ability to execute" that vision.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sans-institute-named-a-leader-in-security-awareness-computer-based-training-magic-quadrant-by-gartner-300354024.html
SOURCE SANS Institute