LONDON, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Construction equipment are widely used across various industries to execute several tasks such as digging, extracting, lifting, aerial access provision, etc. at construction sites. On account of rising crude oil prices before 2012, many large scale construction and infrastructure projects were being undertaken in the country. However, post 2013, decline in global crude oil prices was witnessed, with crude oil prices plunging to below US$50 per barrel levels in 2015. Consequently, the construction equipment rental market also witnessed a dip in 2014 and 2015. Nevertheless, with increasing government initiatives focused on expansion of non-oil sectors such as construction and mining, Saudi Arabia construction equipment rental market is anticipated to witnessed growth post 2016. The prominent revenue generating segments in Saudi Arabia construction equipment rental market include diesel gensets, cranes, wheel loaders, excavators, bulldozers, motor graders and telescopic handlers.
According to the TechSci Research report, "Saudi Arabia Construction Equipment Rental Market By Equipment Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the construction equipment rental market in Saudi Arabia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2016-2021. Easy availability of construction equipment on rent and increasing infrastructure spending are few of the major factors propelling growth in the Saudi Arabia construction equipment rental market. The market for construction equipment rental in the country is dominated by the diesel genset segment, followed by crane rental and wheel loader rental segments. West & South region accounted for the largest share in Saudi Arabia construction equipment rental market in 2015, followed by North & Central region, and East region. Several high-value large-scale projects such as Jazan Economic City, King Abdullah Economic City and Jeddah Metro, etc. being undertaken in West & South region are fuelling growth in the region's construction equipment rental market. "Saudi Arabia Construction Equipment Rental Market By Equipment Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report elaborates the following aspects of construction equipment rental market.
- Saudi Arabia construction equipment market size, share & forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Equipment Type (Diesel Genset, Crane, Wheel Loader, Excavator, Bulldozer, Motor Grader and Telescopic Handler)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Saudi Arabia construction equipment rental market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, construction equipment rental companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with construction equipment rental companies and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3814567/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-construction-equipment-rental-market-by-equipment-type-by-diesel-genset-crane-wheel-loader-excavator-bulldozer-motor-grader-and-telescopic-handler-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300339382.html