DUBLIN, Nov 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Diesel Gensets Market - Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The market for diesel gensets in Saudi Arabia is projected to forecast to exhibit a CAGR of 2.9% during 2016-2021, on account of rising demand for electricity from various end user sectors such as, telecommunications, residential, manufacturing, petrochemical, ICT, commercial and industrial.
Moreover, Saudi Arabia diesel gensets market was dominated by northern and central region, as both the region cumulatively accounted for highest volume shares in 2015, and the regions are anticipated to continue to dominate the market through 2021, owing to favourable government support that are fueling infrastructural development activities in these region, particularly in cities like Riyadh and Jeddah.
According to Ministry of Water and Electricity, Saudi Arabia's peak electricity is projected to reach 90,000MW by 2022. Thus, increasing demand for electricity is further expected to fuel demand for diesel gensets in the country in the coming years. Saudi Arabia is one of the fastest growing nations that utilizes diesel gensets to power infrastructure of various sectors, especially in oil & gas sector.
- Aggreko Saudi Arabia
- Atlas Industrial Equipment Company
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Olayan Energy, Ltd.
- Himoinsa Middle East, FZE
- Kirloskar Middle East FZE (KMEF)
- Kohler Power Systems
- Perkins Engine Company Limited
- Saudi Diesel Equipment Company
- Wartsila Power Contracting Company Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Saudi Arabia Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
5. Saudi Arabia Low Voltage (5kVA-75kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Medium Voltage (75.1kVA-350kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
7. Saudi Arabia High Voltage (350.1kVA-750kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
8. Saudi Arabia Very High Voltage (750.1kVA-3000kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
9. Saudi Arabia Diesel Gensets Rental Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sxpc65/saudi_arabia
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-diesel-gensets-market---analysis-technologies--forecasts-to-2021---rising-demand-for-electricity-from-various-sectors---research-and-markets-300363007.html
SOURCE Research and Markets