NEW YORK, May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Saudi Arabia's economy is predominantly dependent on the country's vast crude oil reserves. Consequently, a large number of government initiatives are being directed towards development of non-oil sectors, and thereby, reduce the country's dependence on oil exports. Growing demand for electricity from these end user sectors has been boosting demand for diesel generators in Saudi Arabia. Diesel gensets offer a reliable and high-quality electricity supply and are being widely used for emergency power backup as well as stand-alone power generation systems in the country.
According to "Saudi Arabia Diesel Gensets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", diesel gensets market in Saudi Arabia is projected to cross USD700 million by 2020. In 2014, eastern, northern and central parts of the country accounted for around three-fourths of the overall demand for diesel gensets. Residential sector, which accounted for a majority volume share in the country's diesel gensets market in 2014, has been growing consistently in Riyadh and Jeddah and both of these regions are expected to fuel growth in diesel gensets market in the coming years as well. "Saudi Arabia Diesel Gensets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of diesel gensets market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia Diesel Gensets Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Low Voltage (5kVA to 75kVA), Medium Voltage (75.1kVA to 350kVA), High Voltage (350.1kVA to 750kVA) and Very High Voltage (750.1kVA to 3,000kVA)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of diesel gensets market across Saudi Arabia.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, diesel gensets manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with diesel genset suppliers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03146468-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-diesel-gensets-market-forecast--opportunities-2020-300271199.html