Electric motors market in Saud Arabia is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2016 - 2021, especially due to increasing demand from commercial and industrial sectors.
Growing number of power plants and oil rigs, coupled with rapid commercialization and urbanization is boosting demand for electric motors in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, rising demand for air conditioning and HVAC systems is also propelling growth in the country's electric motors market. Saudi Arabia's electric motors market is highly import dependent market, with only one domestic electric motor manufacturing facility operating in the country.
Presence of large oil & gas fields such as Al-hasa, Qatif, Safaniya, Al-Jauf and Turaif in the country, huge manufacturing industry base in northern & eastern regions, and increasing inflow of pilgrims visiting Makkah and Madina leading to a surge in commercial and transportation activities, are few of the major factors anticipated to boost demand for electric motors in the coming years. Electric motor refurbishment/repair services market in Saudi Arabia is also growing, due to various huge ongoing construction projects such as mega cities, metro rail and hotels.
"Saudi Arabia Electric Motors Market 2011-2021" discusses
- Electric Motor Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Electric Motors Segmental Analysis- By Type (AC & DC), By Application (Pumps, Compressors, Fans & Mechanical Movement), By End User (Residential, Manufacturing, Commercial, Real Estate & Others)
- Saudi Arabia Electric Motor Refurbishment / Repair Services Market Size & Forecast
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Demand for Energy Efficient Motors
- Flourishing Electric Motors Refurbishment & Repair Services Market
- Import Driven Market for Electric Motors
- Rising Penetration of Chinese & Korean Players
- Increasing Industrialization
- ABB Electrical Industries Co. Ltd.
- ATB SCHORCH GmbH
- Alfanar Electrical Systems LLC
- Ashoor Electric Motors Factory
- CG Power Systems Belgium NV
- Nidec Motor Corporation
- Saudi French Company
- Siemens Limited
- TECO Middle East Electrical and Machinery Co. Ltd.
- WEG Middle East FZE
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kwdzdc/saudi_arabia
Related Topics: Motors
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-electric-motors-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---research-and-markets-300319979.html
SOURCE Research and Markets