DUBLIN, August 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Refrigerators Market By Type (Top Mounted Freezer Refrigerators, Single Door Refrigerators, etc.), By Capacity (Less than 300L, 301L - 600L, and Above 601L), By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" report to their offering.
The refrigerators market in Saudi Arabia is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7.5% during 2016 - 2021.
Saudi Arabia faces extreme climatic conditions, with temperature often shooting to 50°C during peak summers. Consequently, a refrigerator is more of a necessity product in the Kingdom.
On account of growing number of households and increasing disposable income, demand for refrigerators has been growing in the country at a robust pace over the last few years. Moreover, in order to bring down the soaring electricity consumption in the Kingdom, the Government of Saudi Arabia has made it mandatory for refrigerator companies to sell energy efficient refrigerators with 3 & above star ratings. This move is expected to have a positive impact on Saudi Arabia's refrigerator market in the coming years.
The market has been broadly segmented into four categories, namely, top mounted freezer refrigerators, single door refrigerators, side-by-side refrigerators & French door bottom-freezer refrigerators. Among these categories, the top mounted freezer refrigerators segment dominated the overall Saudi Arabia refrigerators market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. In addition to being highly energy efficient, the top mounted freezer refrigerators acquire less space and comparatively offer large storage space in various compartments.
Few of the leading players operating in Saudi Arabia refrigerators market include Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics and Hitachi.
Saudi Arabia Refrigerators Market 2011 - 2021 discusses the following aspects
- Saudi Arabia Refrigerators Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Top Mounted Freezer Refrigerators, Single Door Refrigerators, Side-by-Side Refrigerators & French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators), By Capacity (Less than 300L, 301L - 600L & 601L & Above), By Sales Channel (Retail Stores, Exclusive Showrooms & Online Channel), By End Use Sector (Residential & Commercial)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global Refrigerators Market Overview
5. Saudi Arabia Refrigerators Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Refrigerators Market Segmental Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Trade Dynamics
11. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Gibson International
- Haier KSA
- Hamad A. Alessa & Sons Co. (HAASCO)
- Hisense International Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Saudi Arabia Ltd.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Samsung Saudi Arabia
- TCL Home Appliances (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Gulf FZE
- Whirlpool MEEA JLT
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ttc9kd/saudi_arabia
Related Topics: Household Appliances
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-refrigerators-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-report-2016-2021---research-and-markets-300316954.html
SOURCE Research and Markets