NEW YORK, Nov. 2, 2015 Saudi Arabia is one of the leading automotive markets in the Middle East. Demand for tyres in the country, which is met through imports, has been increasing at a rapid pace on account of growing vehicle sales over the last five years. Shortening tyre replacement period coupled with increasing automobile sales are expected to drive the country's tyre industry through 2020. Increase in infrastructure development activities, favorable government policies and surging foreign investments in automotive sector are anticipated to fuel the demand for vehicles, and thereby tyres, in Saudi Arabia in the coming years. One of the major trends that has been gaining increasing market traction over the last decade has been growing sales of tyres in the unorganized tyre market; a segment that is hugely dominated by Chinese tyre brands. This trend is likely to continue through 2020 as consumer tend to opt for Chinese tyres due to their highly discounted prices compared to branded tyres.
According to TechSci Research report "Saudi Arabia Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", tyre market in Saudi Arabia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2015-20. During 2010-14, passenger car tyre segment dominated the country's tyre market, followed by the commercial vehicle tyre segment, and the same trend is expected to continue over the next five years. In 2014, the country's central region accounted for the largest share in the tyre market, followed by western, eastern, southern and northern region of Saudi Arabia. Major global tyre companies that currently operate in the country include Bridgestone, Continental and Michelin. "Saudi Arabia Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report discusses the following aspects:
- Saudi Arabia Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Commercial Vehicle Tyres & Others
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0923298-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001