LONDON, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Rising infrastructure developments in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar are anticipated to boost demand for HVAC and plumbing systems, and thereby, drive the market for copper pipes, coils and fittings in these countries through 2021. Copper piping network is widely used in plumbing infrastructure, on account of its fitment application in water supply networks. Copper pipes and coils are also widely applied in air conditioning and refrigeration systems, due to their high resilience to changes in temperatures and longevity. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar witness hot climatic conditions, which results in high usage of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Further, expanding population base and high disposable income in all of these countries is projected to fuel demand for air conditioners and refrigerators in the coming years, thereby driving demand for copper pipes and coils. Additionally, these countries are highly dependent on desalination of sea water to address their need for potable water. Ongoing and future developments in strengthening and expanding water supply infrastructure is expected to positively influence the copper pipes, coils and fittings market in these countries during 2016-2021.
According to "Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar Copper Pipes, Coils and Fittings Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the market for copper pipes, coils and fittings in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 8% through 2021, especially due to rising demand for copper pipes, coils and fittings from new building construction in these countries. Demand for copper pipes, coils and fittings in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar is met by distributors, with the distributors importing copper pipes, coils and fittings from countries such as the UK, South Africa, etc. Few of the major brands of copper pipes, coils and fittings available in these countries include Mueller Industries and Maksal Tubes, among others. On account of rising demand for copper pipes, coils and fittings in the Middle East, Mueller Industries has announced plans to establish a manufacturing facility in Bahrain to address the growing demand in the Middle East & Africa regions. "Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar Copper Pipes, Coils and Fittings Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of copper pipes, coils and fittings market in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar:
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar Copper Pipes, Coils & Fittings Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (K Type, L Type and M Type), By Application (Plumbing, HVAC & Refrigeration, and Industrial/OEM)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of copper pipes, coils and fittings market in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and copper pipes, coils and fittings manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with copper pipes, coils and fittings manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4124985/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-uae-kuwait-and-qatar-copper-pipes-coils-and-fittings-market-by-type-by-application-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011--2021-300327573.html