NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Industrial valve is a mechanical/electromechanical device used for controlling, regulating and diverting flow and pressure in fluids (liquids, gases and slurries) by closing, opening or blocking the passage of fluid. Increasing industrialization, growing construction activities, strong government support in the form of favourable FDI policies in oil & gas sector and advantageous incentives schemes are expected to drive Saudi Arabia valves market during the forecast period. The government has formulated plans to become the second largest exporter of refined oil products in the world by 2017, and has opened the sector for private investments. With growing developments in petrochemical and refinery infrastructure, the demand for valves is anticipated to increase at a robust pace during 2016 – 2021. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the only country among the GCC nations that has allowed participation of private players in refinery and petrochemical sectors. This has had a huge positive influence on the country's valves market. Moreover, industrial cities such as Yanbu and Al Jubail, are expected to be the major consumers of valves during the forecast period.
According to "Saudi Arabia Valves Market, By Material Used, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the valves market in Saudi Arabia is anticipated to cross US$ 5 billion by 2021. Growing demand from various end user industries such as refinery, metallurgy, food & beverage, chemicals, etc., coupled with implementation of favourable government policies are projected to increase demand for valves in Saudi Arabia during 2016 - 2021. Furthermore, huge investments in Saudi Arabia for capacity additions at existing end user facilities coupled with launch of new projects is anticipated to further boost the Saudi Arabia valves market through 2021. Some of the leading players operating in the market includes Emerson Process Management, Cameron International Corporation, Flowserve Corporation and Pentair Ltd., among others. "Saudi Arabia Valves Market, By Material Used, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of Saudi Arabia valves market:
- Saudi Arabia Valves Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Material Used (Stainless Steel, Copper, Plastic & Others), By Application (Industrial Vs. Civil), By Region
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Saudi Arabia valves market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, industrial valve manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research is based on interaction with industrial valve manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04518428-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/saudi-arabia-valves-market-by-material-used-stainless-steel-copper-plastic--others-by-application-industrial-vs-civil-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2021-300385000.html